Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
Apr 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Bias but I would be surprised if it were North.

Everything went wrong in 2020; worst injury list in the competition (including our best midfielder and forward), obvious challenges in the hub and Rhyce's situation. We still didn't finish last (albeit just).

I can't see it being worse next year. You tend to get an artificial new coach boost, the youngsters will improve (on average) and we tend to do pretty well out of our Tassie games.

Hawthorn is my pick.

May 8, 2018
Shanghai
AFL Club
Essendon
Unlikely to be Roos, they are too proud a club and won't fall any further.

Demons, Swans, Bombers and Crows to end up bottom 4 in 2021.

Bombers and Demons likely to occupy bottom 2 spots
Nope, we will jag about 5-6 ugly wins by less than a goal and finish around 14-16 and thus spend another year avoiding the dramatic off-field clean-out that we could justify if we got the spoon...

AuTo00Z

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nope, we will jag about 5-6 ugly wins by less than a goal and finish around 14-16 and thus spend another year avoiding the dramatic off-field clean-out that we could justify if we got the spoon...
Perhaps if you can Dunkley and a key forward to replace Daniher. But with you losing Daniher, McKenna, Fanstasia, Saad, Bellchambers, it's hard to see you winning any more than 2. Your midfield is full of short people, you now have barely any targets inside 50, no experienced ruckman and both of your half backs are gone, and so is your best small forward. Even with all those guys, you were pretty poor this year. The spoon currently has your name on it as far as I'm concerned.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
If the season runs reasonably normally next year, North are going to get some terrible hidings week in week out, providing the better teams with match practice and a healthy percentage boost. I think the Kangaroos are going to be something like the Sydney Swans in 1993, Fitzroy in 1995 and 1996, Fremantle in 2001 or the GWS Giants in their early seasons in 2012 and 2013.

Geelong won't make the finals next year and will be the worst team in fourth quarters.
What's that got to do with wooden spoons? Or did I make you upset because I think your team has the worst list in the league?

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
A few clubs in the mix, I think it often comes down to injury.

I voted Adelaide because they have lost Crouch and the list is very thin if they get a few injuries.

Back