Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking to offload TAA this week and might turn Costa to Jota.

Tossing up between Chilwell and Zouma. Chilwell likely offers more value for the whole season but Zouma is scoring very well and offers good value. Anyone in a similar situation?

Robertson for Zouma or Chilwell boys?
Chilwell for me if you can afford the extra half million.
he'll continue to get forward and create chances as well as taking corners. i don't think Zouma's goal scoring and bonus points are sustainable but he's still a good option at his price.

Chilwell for me if you can afford the extra half million.
he'll continue to get forward and create chances as well as taking corners. i don't think Zouma's goal scoring and bonus points are sustainable but he's still a good option at his price.
Yeah ditched Robbo for Chilwell which then allowed me to go McGinn for Grealish and still 0.4 ITB.

Yeah ditched Robbo for Chilwell which then allowed me to go McGinn for Grealish and still 0.4 ITB.

Why not both.gif

I swapped out TAA for Vestergaard. Gave me enough to replace Jorginho with Rashford. Back four is now Robbo, Chilwell, Mings, Vestergaard.

I'm usually rubbish at this but I've stumbled into what looks like a half decent team.

Martinez
Mings Robertson Chilwell Vestergaard
Grealish Rashford Son
Kane Werner Calvert-Lewin

Double Villa defence after the last couple of weeks doesn't look fantastic in fairness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

76 for me and another green arrow. Up into the top 270k. Still have Saiss so looking to move him on, then operation get KDB will be initiated

44, now 30 points behind my mates in their league. Usually do okay early on by doing my own thing and cheering for ‘my players’ but every bandwagon firing and there being no regression is annoying at the moment. Getting close to the point of following it less but I won’t enjoy playing if I wildcard to match everyone else now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back