List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m scratching my head as to why anyone would trade for Vile Cardigan. If he was a shop that Hawthorn just bought, you’d immediately suspect it was a front for money laundering.

Salary cap filler. Hawks just lost 9 players and have 4, 24, 45 and 46 in a compromised draft. Two year deal means they can delist Hartigan and two other spuds at the end of 2022 and meet their requirements to turn over 3 players. Next year they'll finish bottom 8 again, get another top ten draft pick and a pick in the twenties.

I’m scratching my head as to why anyone would trade for Vile Cardigan. If he was a shop that Hawthorn just bought, you’d immediately suspect it was a front for money laundering.
To be fair I thought the same about Henderson when they saved him from the swamp

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201105-141326_AFL.jpg

GET EXCITED HAWKS FANS!!!!
Check out the Kyle Hartigan highlights here!

vcr-vhs-tape.gif

GET EXCITED HAWKS FANS!!!!
Check out the Kyle Hartigan highlights here!

View attachment 1003991

This is it:

1604548067162.png

Would do Lycett or Ladhams and a future 1st for Cameron

GWS need a ruck, we have a surplus.

We're as competitive as Geelong and he'd handover from Dixon as he would Hawkins.

Allegedly we have the cap space

Geelong and GWS seem to have broken down their communication, our has always been good with GWS.

Is Dartmoor really that much closer to Geelong than Adelaide.

GWS need a ruck, we have a surplus.

We're as competitive as Geelong and he'd handover from Dixon as he would Hawkins.

Allegedly we have the cap space

Geelong and GWS seem to have broken down their communication, our has always been good with GWS.

Is Dartmoor really that much closer to Geelong than Adelaide.
It's nearly 200km closer.

Hypothetically could we get involved with the GWS-Geelong?
GWS are after a starting player - would Bonner to GWS be feasible, his name is already being thrown up as currency for Fantasia.

GWS get 2 x first round picks from Geelong & Bonner
Geelong get Cameron & give 2 x first round picks (GWS) and player [Narkle] (Port)
Port receive player [Narkle] & give Bonner
Alternately, also give Geelong a late second for Clark
Values Cameron at 2 x first’s & a second round pick

GWS are after a starting player - would Bonner to GWS be feasible, his name is already being thrown up as currency for Fantasia.

Geelong get Cameron & give 2 x first round picks (GWS) and player [Narkle] (Port)

rule 1 of trade week - the more complicated the deal the less likely it is to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our trade period.
EFA643A7-9968-478C-A197-3F78E9B6397A.gif

why the * we would get involved in a cluster* trade to come out of it giving a borderline 22 young player and receiving a guy we could do a separate trade with pick 128 for?

Lol. There would be a few Vic clubs that would love to take Caldwell in the psd fully capable of paying his salary.

Swapping Saad for Caldwell seems like a no brainer to me. It should be that easy.

Caldwell - dons
Saad - blues
pick - gws

instead dodoro is going to make it difficult cause he thinks it’s cool to be a campaigner

why the fu** we would get involved in a clusterfu** trade to come out of it giving a borderline 22 young player and receiving a guy we could do a separate trade with pick 128 for?

Lol. There would be a few Vic clubs that would love to take Caldwell in the psd fully capable of paying his salary.

Swapping Saad for Caldwell seems like a no brainer to me. It should be that easy.

Caldwell - dons
Saad - blues
pick - gws

instead dodoro is going to make it difficult cause he thinks it’s cool to be a campaigner

Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wonder what Dodo will offer for Dunkley? A box full of James Hird bumper stickers?

I wonder if this could help us with Fanta.

WB send Dunkley to Essendon, Essendon flick a pick(s) to WB and Fanta to us, we send someone or something (pick 29 ??). to dogs.

Easier for Dodo to say he got something good for Fanta if it’s mixed up in a bigger deal.

I wonder if this could help us with Fanta.

WB send Dunkley to Essendon, Essendon flick a pick(s) to WB and Fanta to us, we send someone or something (pick 29 ??). to dogs.

Easier for Dodo to say he got something good for Fanta if it’s mixed up in a bigger deal.

I feel getting mixed up in another deal with dodo would be like trying to put out a fat fire by pouring gasoline on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back