Toast The Dull Fans Club

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
The humble milk crate.

don't like fancy PC cases with RGB LED on EVERYTHING...
so I built my own dull PC with a milk crate (prosecution warning is still there)
(fantastic airflow and fully portable)
hobo12.jpg

Apr 14, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
A couple of times a week I record the birds I see on the walk to work and enter them on eBird to get species lists. It's only about 2km but I've got 34 species in the last two years. I only do city birds because I can't recognise many of the ones in bushland and it annoys me.

I don't do it every time I go to work, sometimes I listen to podcasts.

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
I unilaterally decided that the entire family has to eat the odd vegetarian meal here and there just because David Attenborough looked so sad.

So I thought I might try tandoori mushrooms or some s**t; went and got all the various spices but was frustrated by my inability to acquire any ''garlic and ginger paste''.

Frustrated yet undeterred, I sat in my car for 10 full minutes weighing up my options, then simply bought a tube of ginger paste and a tube of garlic paste; what the hell, it's only money ...

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
A couple of times a week I record the birds I see on the walk to work and enter them on eBird to get species lists. It's only about 2km but I've got 34 species in the last two years. I only do city birds because I can't recognise many of the ones in bushland and it annoys me.

I don't do it every time I go to work, sometimes I listen to podcasts.
Feathered I assume?

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Well they've stopped giving the free chips and drink with the spicy chicken burger.
I'm not paying $13 for such a small meal.
So I'm going with the McFeast meal but the guy who looks like the nerd from American Graffiti put about 6 slices of cucumber in it.
And if that guy with the acne asks me to log my visit on with my phone again I'm gonna kick him in the groin.

GoGeta

Team Captain
Mar 4, 2013
Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
I thought I had a wart coming up on the side of my thumb. I was angry because I don't have warts, I don't like warts, and I was pondering who could have given me a wart!

Then I got a needle, burnt the end for sterilisation purposes and dug in. Turned out it was just a tiny splinter I had most likely gotten from gardening that had become a tiny bit irritated under the skin.

I have been wanting to tell a stranger how excited I am to continue my wart-free ways! I am glad you could all be here for this moment.

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
I thought I had a wart coming up on the side of my thumb. I was angry because I don't have warts, I don't like warts, and I was pondering who could have given me a wart!

Then I got a needle, burnt the end for sterilisation purposes and dug in. Turned out it was just a tiny splinter I had most likely gotten from gardening that had become a tiny bit irritated under the skin.

I have been wanting to tell a stranger how excited I am to continue my wart-free ways! I am glad you could all be here for this moment.

My son had one on his elbow for ages. So hard to get rid of. And gross.

Back