Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was it who used to collate multiple quotes from opposition fans and then just completely burn them in here after each game / trade? Was it Lore?

Well whoever it was, I hope they are carefully watching all the Adam Saad and Josh Dunkley threads!

Who was it who used to collate multiple quotes from opposition fans and then just completely burn them in here after each game / trade? Was it Lore?

Well whoever it was, I hope they are carefully watching all the Adam Saad and Josh Dunkley threads!
Definitely not me. Jade I think

Its not just over. Ave wage is 250k, this is 450k. An average contract is 2 years, this is 4 years. Don’t re-invent facts to suit a narrative. If you don’t value the player, get a kid in the draft instead, the picks are there and you’re not a flag contender for the foreseeable future anyway.
Average wage hasn't been 250k for 20 years

Dunkley & 2021 2nd for Bombers 2021 1st, Blues 2021 1st (if they can’t get it then pick 8 but I’d be telling them first of all they have to get it off Carlton for Saad) & Tippa

Pick 14, Dale, Dogs 2021 1st for Treloar, Stephenson, Pies 2021 1st

I know it seems ridiculous haha but if you look at the trades individually I think they’re quite fair.

values Dunkley at 1x first rounder, 1x upgrade from 2nd to 1st & Tippa.

Dunkley, Dale, 2 1sts & a 2nd are worth Treloar, Stephenson, Tippa and 3 2021 first round picks.

I think this is the best one yet.

Dunkley, Dale, 2 1sts & a 2nd are worth Treloar, Stephenson, Tippa and 3 2021 first round picks.

I think this is the best one yet.
Love how most of these deals centre around Tippa even though he won't go there because of their non-existent Indigenous Culture.

Love how most of these deals centre around Tippa even though he won't go there because of their non-existent Indigenous Culture.

JUH will fix that...until he’s seen out his 2 year contract and then requests a trade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most elaborate meltdown fantasy I've seen:
Part of me hopes that we refuse to deal with Essendon and Dunkley takes two years of "mental health leave" because he's too embarrassed to play for us after burning his bridges with the club. He ultimately sacks Pickering for his decision to take this public before a deal even looked plausible. Dodoro is ultimately sacked too because players were less likely to attempt to get to Essendon after seeing Dunkley hung out to dry. Dunkley makes his way to Essendon in 2023 in a one year deal with a clause for a second on 200k per year. It's hard for the Bombers to offer him more as he's been out of the game for two years. Josh's Dad has a mental breakdown and murders Pickering for ruining his sons career. The Dunkley family turn to hard drugs to deal with their failed careers and their father's imprisonment.

we need to let them know we want 2 x 2021 First Rounders (theirs and one of NM, Hawthorn or Adelaide’s – they can swap one of their 2020 picks for this) plus one of their 2020 B&F Top 5 – Ridley, Merrett, Langford or McGrath – Saad was the other but he is already off)

the hits just keep on coming.

And yeah, Jay, that's that's some next level weirdo s**t.

Ahh you're right. It was Jade god I used to love that. I would read it with a sh*t eating grin Joe Daniher would be proud of.

Too much effort required to repeat, sadly...

Don't have to look very hard at the moment..

:drunk:
I don't think I've seen one Essendon supporter suggest that on the D/T board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back