Legacy Esports results and news #LGCWIN

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
No point in continuing as you guys know all the answers, have fun Because I am.

Edit And yes I am being sarcastic, in case you missed it.

So unless you can back up your claims I don't care. And I am Still having fun

I can taste the salt

I thought you'd be used to being ignorant and wrong by now?

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
No point in continuing as you guys know all the answers, have fun Because I am.

Edit And yes I am being sarcastic, in case you missed it.

So unless you can back up your claims I don't care. And I am Still having fun

You really have no idea. Interesting that there's a sniff of a review and Smart jumps immediately. Didn't even wait. Some of us don't need to forensically audit the financials to know what's going on. The evidence is plain to see, like smoke when there's fire.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Still no proof then I see.

You want proof there is no Valorant competition for our team to compete in?

Riot aren't just shutting down the League competition, they are shutting down their entire Australian operation. There isn't anyone TO run a competition.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

Riot aren't just shutting down the League competition, they are shutting down their entire Australian operation. There isn't anyone TO run a competition.

The jig is up, Smart has jumped before being pushed, Fagan will be next. Smallacombe probably right behind him.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

Err mate please find out more information, I am under the Impression VALORANT at this time is run of a world platform not a LOL Oceanic Pro League competition, Run out of a different office. Like Fortnite, Hearthstone, Starcraft ll
Also You do understand that Legacy announced its entry in VALORANT well after the announcement that Riot games were closing it Australia office,
But I guess you know all the answers.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Err mate please find out more information, I am under the Impression VALORANT at this time is run of a world platform not a LOL Oceanic Pro League competition, Run out of a different office. Like Fortnite, Hearthstone, Starcraft ll
Also You do understand that Legacy announced its entry in VALORANT well after the announcement that Riot games were closing it Australia office,
But I guess you know all the answers.

You do realize that all those games you mentioned are run by different companies?

Also none of the high profile competitions for any of those games except hearthstone are done via anything but LAN due to latency. Hearthstone can be the exception because it's turn based so latency has much less of an effect.

Valorant is run off regional servers just like League of Legends; In fact they probably share most of the same infrastructure; Just because the OPL and riot moved out of Australia doesn't change that; I can log onto the Oceania LoL server right now and play some games, but it's not viable for ultra high level competition.

Also yes I do understand what I'm talking about. I'm a giant nerd who has been gaming most of his life. I was even approached to try out for a "pro" (what counts for it here) esports team in my early twenties.. but I told them I was going to get an actual job that pays a liveable wage instead. But I still follow esports and have for my entire adult life.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
No you guys are disputing what Smart said and saying it bull, I want to see your proof, that its bull,

I'm not even doing that, I'm using his own words. But you have such limited understanding that you can't comprehend the simple concept. And you misinterpret facts to suit your flawed narrative.

Smart clearly stated that they built a revenue neutral business in just 2 years. So where did the money come from whilst it was not revenue neutral for 2 years? So, the entity has made a loss for 2 years which is $ that could have gone into out footy dept. And after all those $ have been consumed, the result is revenue neutral, a bailing COO and most of the reason for existing shut down.

And that's assuming Smart is on the level and hasn't sugar coated the numbers. It certainly wouldn't be like any AFC employees to mislead the public, would it?

But you either don't understand the terms or choose not to.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
You do realize that all those games you mentioned are run by different companies?

Also none of the high profile competitions for any of those games except hearthstone are done via anything but LAN due to latency. Hearthstone can be the exception because it's turn based so latency has much less of an effect.

Valorant is run off regional servers just like League of Legends; In fact they probably share most of the same infrastructure; Just because the OPL and riot moved out of Australia doesn't change that; I can log onto the Oceania LoL server right now and play some games, but it's not viable for ultra high level competition.

Also yes I do understand what I'm talking about. I'm a giant nerd who has been gaming most of his life. I was even approached to try out for a "pro" (what counts for it here) esports team in my early twenties.. but I told them I was going to get an actual job that pays a liveable wage instead.
Yes I know, Funny about that, make a person believe Legacy Esport is not finished, as some would believe Just because Riot games pulled out of Australia, in regards to LOL,

And was that was your proof that Smart was telling tales, to Rucci, and that Rucci did not dispute his claim of 2million, nor the increase in sponsorship.
But I guess you're the expert,
After all, I am just an ignorant and a person who gets wrong, and unable to comprehend the idea that senior people within the club tell tales,

Mate it a pointless argument. because I know you have no Proof.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I'm not even doing that, I'm using his own words. But you have such limited understanding that you can't comprehend the simple concept. And you misinterpret facts to suit your flawed narrative.

Smart clearly stated that they built a revenue neutral business in just 2 years. So where did the money come from whilst it was not revenue neutral for 2 years? So, the entity has made a loss for 2 years which is $ that could have gone into out footy dept. And after all those $ have been consumed, the result is revenue neutral, a bailing COO and most of the reason for existing shut down.

And that's assuming Smart is on the level and hasn't sugar coated the numbers. It certainly wouldn't be like any AFC employees to mislead the public, would it?

But you either don't understand the terms or choose not to.
You haven't read the article have you.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes I know, Funny about that, make a person believe Legacy Esport is not finished, as some would believe Just because Riot games pulled out of Australia, in regards to LOL,

And was that was your proof that Smart was telling tales, to Rucci, and that Rucci did not dispute his claim of 2million, nor the increase in sponsorship.
But I guess you're the expert,
After all, I am just an ignorant and a person who gets wrong, and unable to comprehend the idea that senior people within the club tell tales,

Mate it a pointless argument. because I know you have no Proof.

Ok how about a little friendly wager then.

If our League of Legends OR Valorant team play in a professional competition next year, you win.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
What will we see? They're not disclosing the management departmental financials to us. I've seen in Smart's actual words all I've needed to know I've been right all along.
Your too focus on one area, just wait and see what happens,
I will either be wrong or some others may have made an error.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
so you don’t know that it’s true? On what basis have you satisfied yourself to the degree you’re so confident in this matter
Mate all I did was show Smart comment re 2million, Others mention what he said was Bull, So I ask them to provide some alternate information or Proof in what he said was bull.

Again is there any proof that Smart lied to Rucci,

Ok how about a little friendly wager then.

If our League of Legends OR Valorant team play in a professional competition next year, you win.
Hopefully there'll be a LoL competition in some form.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Hopefully there'll be a LoL competition in some form.
Believe there will be, As there will be a small market and there needs to be a gateway for players to get into LCS,

And before you other Jump, this is not Crows related, but about the game LoL itself in Australia.

Back