Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
you had a good run...........
Who knew when I ran out for my first post I'd still be here 13 years later...yeah nah I wanna thank the boys most of all, you've really been like family to me...and the missus of course for puttin up with me...hah...lookin forward to puttin the feet up and havin' a few cans, while acknowledging the fact that the love of cans is the reason I'm retiring...bloody love youse all.

Someone please articulate to me why we wouldn’t have a crack at Treloar contract aside.

Does he have behavioural issues?

We need a ready made mid who can break lines and run all day.He fits that mould.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think it really comes down to the contract and concerns about his hamstrings. I guess for me is the worry of another Judd, who also had soft tissue injury history and hit the wall at a pretty early age. They are similar players with a burst of speed. Of course it doesn’t mean he will finish up as quickly as Judd but I can see the concern. As far as I can see his attitude is excellent.

Who knew when I ran out for my first post I'd still be here 13 years later...yeah nah I wanna thank the boys most of all, you've really been like family to me...and the missus of course for puttin up with me...hah...lookin forward to puttin the feet up and havin' a few cans, while acknowledging the fact that the love of cans is the reason I'm retiring...bloody love youse all.
k-man, when you were 6 years old in primary school did you ever think you'd be putting on almost 10,000 efforts for your favourite club's fan site?

Overstating his hamstrings?

Yep, amazing how many people become medical experts when a player has some sort of injury.

Lots of mention of hamstring trouble, yet no mention of him having come back from these supposed crippling injuries twice - and playing very good football each time.

The medical team will look closely, if they are confident the hamstrings won't be a significant issue, who are we to suggest we know differently?

Taking any bias out of the equation, Carlton look to be trying to make a fair and reasonable deal...even willing to pay overs. * being douches as usual
I don’t think you have taken the bias out of the equation at all. Both teams are trying to get the best deal they can. There’s still plenty of time to cut a deal to split the pick. There’s only one team that Essendon can split pick 7 with as much as they may like to lurk in the shadows of every possible trading partner of ours.

Ralphy is now saying the Pies are willing to pay 100k for each year of Treloar's 4.5 million contract,but had no interest as yet. No wonder😂😂
If Treloar really did agree to accept a backloaded contract I really feel for him. Collingwood (if true) are making him the scapegoat of poor salary cap management. Boy that decision to bring back Beams is really biting them hard.

If it was me, I would try and do one of the following ( later pick swaps to be added)

8, 51 for Lions 19, future 1st and Payne

Or

8, 51 for Cats 20, future 1st and De Koning

19 or 20 for Saad

Get the KPD we need

Go into next year with 2 1sts
I love your thinking Arr0w. I really like the Geelong trade but I can’t see them throwing in De Koning as well. I think splitting pick 8 with a late first and a future first is a great idea. The scum need the future first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question can you trade up in PSD, like can Carlton offer a late national draft pick for a PSD pick ?

Bloody shameful what Collingwood is doing to Treloar.

So they have got their salary cap in a pickle... they are prioritising keeping an out of contract player who is currently facing sexual assult charges over a player with a 5 year contract, who is a consumate professional and good all round family man.

Have these clowns got rocks in their heads?

Absolute disgrace they are pushing Treloar out. Hope he takes it up with the AFLPA.

"Collingwood have bullied me out, used my wife and my anxeity issues as a reason agaisnt me, and put me in a position where I can't return to the club.

The best offer I could get was for 4 years at $600 from Carlton/hawks/melb. AFLPA help me get the money from Collingwood we agreed upon and we both commited to in contract"

What a pathetic thing to do to him. Their list management team should be sacked as soon as trade period is over.

A
Just listened to Dodoro's 10-year-old son on Trade Radio.

Brought up the idea of straight swap pick 8 for Saad and bringing in the likes of Caldwell, Wright and Stephenson into * for future second, third, fourth and fifth round picks.
Apple don’t fall far from the tree 🍎

Is this injury crocked rubbish still going on? He averages 19.2 games a season over his career. It was a 20.3 average taking away this season. He averages 5 more games per season than Patrick Cripps does. This injury crocked thing about Treloar is a pile of crap.
*Did average, doesn't mean he'll get to those numbers again. He tore BOTH hamstrings at once, not one BOTH

If it was me, I would try and do one of the following ( later pick swaps to be added)

8, 51 for Lions 19, future 1st and Payne

Or

8, 51 for Cats 20, future 1st and De Koning

19 or 20 for Saad

Get the KPD we need

Go into next year with 2 1sts
Zero chance they let De koning go

What's the new obsession with Fogarty, he rates average or below average in all categories... No more Geelong spuds...

Treloar it's just too much money for mine, recon there must be a reason he is the one getting the flick and it's not money...
Would rather spend that much on a Oliver, Merrett or Kelly or lesser amount on a JDG (if played in middle and got him super fit he would be a weapon)
Who of Merrett, Kelly, Oliver, JDG is available?

Yep, amazing how many people become medical experts when a player has some sort of injury.

Lots of mention of hamstring trouble, yet no mention of him having come back from these supposed crippling injuries twice - and playing very good football each time.

The medical team will look closely, if they are confident the hamstrings won't be a significant issue, who are we to suggest we know differently?
So coming back twice means he's done it twice does it not? Meaning it's an issue does it not?

I'm worried that Ess take the pick from Port and try to give that to us.
Do not want.
Want the club to split the pick with any of Brisbane, Geelong, or Collingwood as of tomorrow and dictate terms for a fair trade.
They've had long enough.
They wouldn't give us 48, they're not giving us a better pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back