Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
You know you can stand outside the venue and the mode will still activate. Hell at some places you can just park in the car park and it is close enough

Takes about 3 hours to get through 12 Races (last weeks venue mode) although I could just watch it on the phone in my car park.

I haven’t felt this sick at all since pre-pandemic lol

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
You know you can stand outside the venue and the mode will still activate. Hell at some places you can just park in the car park and it is close enough
Haha. I thought I was the only one on my phone looking seedy out the front of a tab just to increase my bonus probability.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 6, 2011
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Takes about 3 hours to get through 12 Races (last weeks venue mode) although I could just watch it on the phone in my car park.

I haven’t felt this sick at all since pre-pandemic lol
You know you only need venue mode to place the bets? You don't need to be on site for the bets to count? As long as you place them in venue mode, you can watch them else where. ie go to venue spend 20 mins placing bets, piss off and watch else where.

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
*en piece of s**t **********s at Tab have ****ed the system. Can’t get anything on. Bunch of *******s in IT. Some abuse is definetely deserved over the phone.

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
fu**en piece of sh*t **********s at Tab have f’ed the system. Can’t get anything on. Bunch of *******s in IT. Some abuse is definetely deserved over the phone.
With respect its not fair to abuse the person on the other end of the phone fir this. They're just someone earning a living and not the person responsible for this.

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
With respect its not fair to abuse the person on the other end of the phone fir this. They're just someone earning a living and not the person responsible for this.

Alright I’ve calmed down. There are a lot of angry men in my vicinity though

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Alright I’ve calmed down. There are a lot of angry men in my vicinity though
I get it. Just I once worked in a call centre where something similar happens and the abuse we copped was unfair as we were working extra hours and wanted it fixed as much as everyone

TAB is still down.

Don't they have any contingencies in place?

Perhaps they won't be operational for another eight weeks. This is the normal time it takes for them to pay out on a winning bet that has been incorrectly settled as a loss.

If only they had Doc Brown as their CEO so they could fuel their DeLorean Time Machine with flux capacitor to travel from 1980s to 2020s where technology is much better.

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Wow a $100 bonus bet offer from Unibet.

If it’s due to what happened yesterday than that amazing as it wasn’t even their fault.

Take note TAB.

Back