Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I mean we probably should do the same, particularly on public transport and things like that where it could get a little more crowded.
I was hoping for a more common sense approach, rather than just keeping the blanket over everyone plan. Not sure how some will survive wearing a mask in summer.

Supermarkets/Bunnings/drivethrus/publc transport ect where theres losts of people mingling wear a mask.

I mean we probably should do the same, particularly on public transport and things like that where it could get a little more crowded.
I still do, don't see the big deal.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I was hoping for a more common sense approach, rather than just keeping the blanket over everyone plan. Not sure how some will survive wearing a mask in summer.

Supermarkets/Bunnings/drivethrus/publc transport ect where theres losts of people mingling wear a mask.

Yep. Outdoors is pretty pointless. Masks should be only required on public transport, shopping centres & workplaces where 4m squared cannot be maintained.

Send Dan some of your extra special cookies and he might just change his mind :D:D

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

I think they will change it to indoor areas etc.

Guess we will see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBS on demand, theres 7 eps up.

Oh cool thanks for the heads up. Was waiting for it on Netflix.

Been watching Star Trek Discovery too, that's become surprisingly good.

I really dig Michael Burnham with her new braided locks, she has become even more sexy IMHO.

I've never really considered her from that perspective, I just enjoy the show. She's a great character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back