2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not certain but Watson and Brayshaw are Claremont .....They all can't go to Claremont and Perth is like West Coast's second home .
Perth Colts normally go okay plus you have a good jumper and song .

Claremont Father Son.

Both his father and grandfather are Claremont Premiership players.
Mark 110 games, Ian "Sticks" 72 games.

Hammer is not quite AFL standard but he is a handy WAFL player.

Geez Claremont have really loaded up this off season, flag favourites next year for mine

South will again be hard to beat and they have a few very good players that will add to their Premiership Team and strengthen it.

Matera. McCarthy and particularly Parker.

Surely it’s a given?

If we don’t draft him or he goes elsewhere I’ll be quite unhappy.

Do we really need Waterman now that we have picked up Langdon..... don't get me wrong I would love him on our list for the feel good story.
BUT with limited list spots that may no longer be a viable option.

Do we really need Waterman now that we have picked up Langdon..... don't get me wrong I would love him on our list for the feel good story.
BUT with limited list spots that may no longer be a viable option.
If we can fit scrubs like Ainsworth and Foley on the list then we should have space for Waterman.

I’d like to think that if he is fit enough to be drafted again, and that’s a big if of course, that he’d have it in him to play some different roles and not be limited to the forward line. Not to mention that Langdon may get some run with roles etc.

South will again be hard to beat and they have a few very good players that will add to their Premiership Team and strengthen it.

They signed Schoenfeld from Gold Coast as well, I believe.

I thought he went to East Freo?

That’ll teach me to skim-read.

They signed Clem Smith, and Easts got Schoenfeld

Yikes

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League

Matera ended up going to Subi, I think his brother is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back