Legacy Esports results and news #LGCWIN

Believe there will be, As there will be a small market and there needs to be a gateway for players to get into LCS,

And before you other Jump, this is not Crows related, but about the game LoL itself in Australia.
Hopefully it can be given more support than Riot did too. And proper marketing

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hopefully it can be given more support than Riot did too. And proper marketing

If the creators of the game, the ones who run every top level competition for it, can't succeed what makes you think a third party can?

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mate all I did was show Smart comment re 2million, Others mention what he said was Bull, So I ask them to provide some alternate information or Proof in what he said was bull.

Again is there any proof that Smart lied to Rucci,

of course it’s bullshit. He’s writing his own narrative out the door.

now if it were the CEO or Chairman talking about his achievements on his way out, you might have a point

but they have been conspicuously silent

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
of course it’s bullshit. He’s writing his own narrative out the door.

now if it were the CEO or Chairman talking about his achievements on his way out, you might have a point

but they have been conspicuously silent
Firstly My piont is he stated these figures to Rucci, I know Rucci does not have a great rep re Crows supporters, But I would think he would have done some homework before printing an article attached to his name,
Secondly, Again he has stated the figures, and his reason, is there any proof he is incorrect. and that is all I am asking,
Show me the proof he lied about the number he posted, Because as you know its easy to say it bullshit, but Just because the Guy a wank does not make it incorrect. at least without Proof,

I don't have any proof saying it was bull, All I have heard is the Co-sponsorship deals did improve the bottom line, But even though I have tried I have not seen any monetary value's,
So either way, I am asking for Proof before I say it bull. More so when the META High School Esports is still a going concern,

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Firstly My piont is he stated these figures to Rucci, I know Rucci does not have a great rep re Crows supporters, But I would think he would have done some homework before printing an article attached to his name,
Secondly, Again he has stated the figures, and his reason, is there any proof he is incorrect. and that is all I am asking,
Show me the proof he lied about the number he posted, Because as you know its easy to say it bullshit, but Just because the Guy a wank does not make it incorrect. at least without Proof,

I don't have any proof saying it was bull, All I have heard is the Co-sponsorship deals did improve the bottom line, But even though I have tried I have not seen any monetary value's,
So either way, I am asking for Proof before I say it bull. More so when the META High School Esports is still a going concern,

The figure alone is meaningless. You're focussed on one side of the equation. He provided both.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
The figure alone is meaningless. You're focussed on one side of the equation. He provided both.
No I am not focusing on anything other than, where the proof, he lied to Rucci.

He mentions "for alternative revenue streams that in 2019 generated $2 million of non-football related income for the Crows"
along with “We have created a cash-neutral business in two years. It delivers $1 million in sponsorship and has an independent valuation as a business.”
So again were the Proof he lied to Rucci and is incorrect.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
No I am not focusing on anything other than, where the proof, he lied to Rucci.

He mentions "for alternative revenue streams that in 2019 generated $2 million of non-football related income for the Crows"
along with “We have created a cash-neutral business in two years. It delivers $1 million in sponsorship and has an independent valuation as a business.”
So again were the Proof he lied to Rucci and is incorrect.

I'm not saying he did. I'm saying that thise comments prove that we've lost money running this business. It's in the part that you quoted.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I'm not saying he did. I'm saying that thise comments prove that we've lost money running this business. It's in the part that you quoted.
No they don't prove that, considering the financial statement don't back you up that they lost money.
Do you have any figures that prove that, what did they pay, when did they pay
He mentions they were cost-neutral in 2 years, and in 2019 they made 2mill nonfootball related income,
Crows acquired Legacy, at the start of their 2017 season (legacy season) cost neutral in 2 years = 2 seasons, one could say, cost-neutral end of 2018.
But that, not the point, I want the people who are saying Smart was lying to Rucci. about these figures. to show me the proof.
Yes Smart a wank but he made a claim to Rucci, I want to find out if it fact or fiction

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
No they don't prove that, considering the financial statement don't back you up that they lost money.
Do you have any figures that prove that, what did they pay, when did they pay
He mentions they were cost-neutral in 2 years, and in 2019 they made 2mill nonfootball related income,
Crows acquired Legacy, at the start of their 2017 season (legacy season) cost neutral in 2 years = 2 seasons, one could say, cost-neutral end of 2018.
But that, not the point, I want the people who are saying Smart was lying to Rucci. about these figures. to show me the proof.
Yes Smart a wank but he made a claim to Rucci, I want to find out if it fact or fiction

Ha ha, here we go again. Because you're stuck on a belief, you can't understand the simple words. You're now rationalising that year = season so you can reduce the time frame. Manipulating his clear words make you a liar. Give it up, it took 2 years to get revenue neutral. That's the big sell, the big achievement, cost/revenue neutralilty in 2 years. Stop lying.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Ha ha, here we go again. Because you're stuck on a belief, you can't understand the simple words. You're now rationalising that year = season so you can reduce the time frame. Manipulating his clear words make you a liar. Give it up, it took 2 years to get revenue neutral. That's the big sell, the big achievement, cost/revenue neutralilty in 2 years. Stop lying.
I will be Honest who give a fly ####, all I want is for the People who are saying it Bullshit to Pony up with Proof,
All you can do is go off on a different tangent and turn the conversation your way,
Did Smart lie to Rucci?

If you have any Proof Pony up if not stop trying to change the conversation.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Ice Arena idea is interesting, the only way I see a training oval on the other side of a busy road though would be to have maybe a footbridge that links some sort of publicly accessible second floor of the facility and of course it would have to be accessible on the other side as well so ends up being quite long? I'm not sure how expensive that would be.

I think you want that link between the club and the ground, unless supporters don't have a reason to go to the club/admin?

Just not picturing having kids and stuff strolling across a 6 (8?) lane road/intersection to get from a training session to buy a drink or something.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Have we waited long enough mate?

Do we call esports dead to us?
You tell me all I know is at this time they are still owned by the Crows, Samsung Optus and Razor are still a sponsor
They are Hiring a Stream manager,
And recently they finalise their 2021 LOL roster for a push in the League of Legends Circuit Oceania, If they go well in split 1 they can then compete in Riot games midseason invitational, but they would be looking at finishing at the top in split 2 later in the year, As the winners of Split 2 qualified for the Worl Championship

Last edited:
Back