List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the twin comments before .TheRe was some footage with Butlers parents that said he had an identical twin 3 years younger due to IVF.
Anyone know if he is playing anywhere and if any good ?
Butler is a CLONE?

Only a matter of time before a sporting team dabbled in cloning technology. While Essenton & Geelong were busy injecting their players with Jungle Juice 10-15 years ago, this is what Richmond were up to: creating clones of all their current players so they can interchange them for different matches never seemingly never get tired. When was the last time you saw a Tigers player miss a game through injury? A genius plan giving them a real dynasty.

Phase 2 is obviously start selling off these clones one by one. No law against it. Expect all teams to have a Dan Butler by 2023, then we'll see Higgins, Edwards, Bolton, etc all cropping up on the market, a seemingly infinite supply. They'll save the Dusty clones for last and make a real killing.

Breaking news , my cousin works at the st kilda shop at rsea park and Adam treloar was seen touring the facility with Brett ratten and Brendan lade and his family looking very happy
Can confirm this is not true. I was at RSEA park all day.

Breaking news , my cousin works at the st kilda shop at rsea park and Adam treloar was seen touring the facility with Brett ratten and Brendan lade and his family looking very happy
waiting on confirmation from the pink bird tbh

Nah no bollocks I got sent a snap chat and everything I wish I had screen shot it but was not quick enough it’s great news for our club

You'll forgive everyone being a bit cynical given the age of your account .

Quick question to prove authenticity - what colour is the boat house at RSEA park? Ask your cuz.

I like the inclusion of Brendan Lade, a little detail, but makes me want to believe it's true.

The Flamer has changed his nic now The Butler

the butler.jpg

The Butler delivers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m shocking. I never shop while hungry coz I know I’ll go and buy that chocolate bar that’s on special or something ;)

Or when you try to talk the kids into wearing lime green and pink pimp boots to footy because the shop has dropped the price by $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back