Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s an interesting issue and quite a few players (see the Perth influencer WAGs in particular) have had marriage breakdowns as soon as their careers are over too, probably because said WAGs had become accustomed to the lifestyle only to realise they’re now just married to an ordinary dude.

Noted that about the group of WA WAGS, thought the same as you. Bees to a honeypot, take the honeypot away ......... bye bye.

Life after AFL is, well ordinary

Personally if im Geelong, id delist Rohan

Not worth persisting with someone like him when he has such a clear lack of morality
West Coast hey. Your club is willing to cover up domestic violence of a talented player. Morality my ass when someone can help win a premiership. At least the Eagles got to show what top people they are by making a big public stand when scumbags said/typed bad words toward the player in a later incident.

Last edited:

..as Swanny said, if Clayton Oliver wasn't an AFL footballer, what would be be?

A virgin
That's gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given what Gary has been through too sometimes the death of child ( born or unborn ) completely changes people.

I’m not one to sit and judge others .

I’ve been through it and it certainly changed both myself and my now ex partner.

I find it funny how people totally understand every story
It can change people and you can fully understand them drifting apart and splitting.

Doesn't mean you have to be a disrespectful campaigner and cheat on your wife and maker her trauma worse. Just split up first like a half decent human being.

6gn7dhe.jpg

Lhm4ypE.jpg

UaRhjJd.jpg
is GR's love interest no. 29?

I can confirm the earth is rectangular, JFK is still alive attending Trump rallies and Elvis left earth to perform a benefit gig on Uranus.

Nobody in this thread "confirming" anything means a single ******* thing unless they can demonstrate some evidence

I do worry for the future of mankind when bigfooty posters think adding "I can confirm" to the front of something gives it gravitas. o_O

Thanks Champ! Turns out I could confirm, no need to out my source either.
Back in your box now.

It’s an interesting issue and quite a few players (see the Perth influencer WAGs in particular) have had marriage breakdowns as soon as their careers are over too, probably because said WAGs had become accustomed to the lifestyle only to realise they’re now just married to an ordinary dude.

I was reading something about the high rate of divorces NFL players go through in the 24 months after they retire. Part of it comes down to they're suddenly spending more time together, he's trying to figure out the next steps in his life, spending more time with the kids, no longer feeling part of a team for the first time in X number of years. Plenty of reasons, most of which fall on the guy rather than his partner.

At least he won’t have to worry about how to cut a premiership medal in half!
He's got 2 Leon Davis Medals though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back