Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is quality from Old Tom. I reckon he’s had a solid trade period.

Attachments

• B4F2E655-E694-48D0-8371-3411A41E8745.jpeg
    B4F2E655-E694-48D0-8371-3411A41E8745.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 378
View attachment 998357

To be fair, it's one of the more intelligent things he has tweeted. The netball salaries aren't exactly huge and isn't she an Australian netballer? So not exactly carrying dead weight.

The netball team doesn't exist to help the football team. The Magpies are the worst team in the league and Sunshine Coast have finished 1st,1st, 2nd and 3rd (2nd in regular season) the last 4 years. Also they still have a salary cap and who knows what the Magpies cap or approach to improving is - might not be paying big amounts.

Tom Browne has posted on twitter again tonight, posting a photo from Brooke Cotchin in a show of support, who posted a photo of Danielle Hardwick in a show of support.

I love Tom's 'breaking news' nonsense headlines. Suggest he probably has enough material by now for a stand-up routine..?

A friend of my eldest son is actually good mates with him and often sarcastically replies to some of these, which are usually deleted by TB shortly after they arrive.

The response to the above Gunston one apparently was:
"Gee Tom, that's big news - I also heard Fitzroy are interested in Jeremy Cameron, but I was told overnight the club no longer exists, so I guess there is not much chance of that happening either?....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back