Player Sponsorship AFLW Player sponsorship 2021

This is a lot earlier than last year but as I still feel kind of new at this I hope this will maximise our success.

I have had the initial contact with the club and our new contact Darcy who will help us with the player sponsor program for the coming year.

For those that remember last year was a bit of a rush to get the girls sponsorship up and running. It paid dividends in that although we didn’t meet the previous years total, the money raised was enough to get behind Aileen Gilroy who was a revelation.

In launching early I would hope that we can meet last years total and potentially hit enough to get another girl onboard too. I would like to stick with Aileen and then depending on what we can raise we can look at who else we might jump on board. There is some flexibility but timing is an issue. Please note that on the back of last years success Aileen is a little more expensive than she was last year.

On the back of last year not delivering the normal prizes the club has stated that they will have additional offerings this year to make up for the shortfall so there is even more reason to pledge, and with the girls looking primed for a serious tilt at the flag what more reason do you need to jump on?

Same as previous years if you would like to help please pledge an amount in $50 increments and I will be in contact with payment details. Hopefully we can blow this out of the park!

Pledge

Luke72 $150
Gorman2Geister $50
Gokangas $50
Muttley45
$50
Hsquid $50
Flawed Genius $50
Rob Zombie $100

BoomerRoo $50
Sopwiths North $100
Devo $100
Teen Wolf $50
Ferball $100
Khalida $50
Shivali $50
Anishka $50
Twinkletoes $100
Kangaroos4eva $100
Ted $50
Harvs29 $50
Gumble Frankieton $50
Sagitox $100
Kool Kangas $100
Missus KKangas $50
Giantroo $50
Tas $50
Sillygit $50
The Y Factor $100
Heaps of Fun $50

Hatchy1992 $50

Total $2000
Goal $2000

Last edited:
1A2D4BF8-8A70-410C-8EB3-6D888EC1265A.png

I'll be in for $50.

Do we know if Aileen and the other Irish players are going to be able to play this season? Last I heard there were some issues obtaining Visa's due to the Covid pandemic sweeping through Europe, again.

Last edited:
I'll be in for $50.

Do we know if Aileen and the other Irish players are going to be able to play this season? Last I heard there were some issues obtaining Visa's due to the Covid pandemic sweeping through Europe, again.
Count me in for $50 too.
Awesome, welcome aboard. I believe Aileen is back and working in the Roo store again.

Back