Shield Sheffield Shield Round 4: Victoria vs Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval, 8-11/11/2020 @ 11:30 AM AEDT

As if WA are chasing 340 on the last day how is that even “sporting”. You are just wanting a declaration so that it’s easier to win- how does it benefit WA? Has to be mutually beneficial to declare.
You said yourself the deck is a featherbed. 340 in 96 overs is 3.5 an over, hardly impossible to get

You probably right, with the new scoring system that came in
I mean, even if you weren't aware that the scoring ended on 100 overs, we'd still be 0.4 ahead right now given we have 4 more wickets.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
And have to chase 370+ on the last day...you know it and I know it that just plays right into Victoria’s hand

yes vicco's having a sook that WA didn't set up the game where only Victoria can win

it's not like WA sent Vic in to give them the best chance...oh wait:rolleyes:

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We all can switch off now it’s going to end in a boring draw, still don’t understand why Victoria declare early, the previous game must of influenced his decision, maybe if a front line bowling attack of Pattinson and Siddle in previous seasons, you may consider it

Last edited:
his team behind by ~140 and 6 wickets down, dug in and made a hundred with the tail... that's a quality innings by a number 8 wicket-keeper.
I mean, yeah, it was a ton but there was absolutely no pressure at all.

Back