Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Fogarty hey ? He’s had calf, groin, hip, hamstring and ankle issues. And hip surgery on top of that. Can’t wait.
feels very lang/smedts esque - a top 30 pick who has injury concerns, a little on the small side, that can play multiple roles (small forward, mid, wing.) not sure how much of a fan i am of this, but will wait and see before passing judgement

Seriously looks like PSD for Saad. Anything to screw Dodoro. I'm sure we'd have a few allies with similar thoughts. Why this hasn't been done before now, I don't know. Time to take him out

The screw up of the Saad deal, the Daniher deal and most likely the Dunkley deal.
And keeping Fantasia on the list after he doesn't want to be there.
What a list manager * have on their hands.

Latest info:
Waiting on Ess to budge (which they will) and accept our offer of pick 8 and a future 3rd
Future 2nd back our way to be used for Fogarty.
Williams Saad Fogarty. Club happy to walk away Thursday night with that
Oliver 2021
So, to re-cap;

- We Picked up Williams because he nominated us and we gave him a contract that is well over his worth
- We are paying well overs for Saad because Dodo is to tough to handle and we declared our hand way to early by announcing it weeks out from Trade Week
- We are Paying overs for Fogarty who is worth a 4th round pick
- Oliver waits until next year which means it likely aint happening at all because players change their minds if a better over comes along.

Yeah, not really winning much are we. The best part of this trade period is that players want to come to us.
We had better perform next year to keep that interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have we not split Pick 8 yet? Because it would hurt Essendon's feelings?

There is no good will to maintain there. Liddle and Austin should be looking after our backyard as a priority.

Oh yeah, and fu** Essendon!
Should have had something lined up for a pick split day 1.

No it doesn't. Next year is next year and he may get used to playing at the Dees again or find another club if we don't perform as expected in 2021.
You have to do these things when the opportunity is there. I would be shifting heaven & earth to find picks for Melbourne even if it means we go without for 2 years.

Oliver can want to come to us all he wants. Dees are not trading him this year no matter what Oliver wants.

How can you possibly say that without knowing what is coming in the opposite direction?

Because I don't care about all this points crap?

We should have offered our second round for him and told them if you don't like it, too bad.

He's out of contract and we're paying a top 10 pick him. Ludicrous.

Originally I wasn't against it, but the longer it's gone on the more I'm against it.

Because I don't care about all this points crap?

We should have offered our second round for him and told them if you don't like it, too bad.

He's out of contract and we're paying a top 10 pick him. Ludicrous.

You know for a fact we are paying a top ten pick straight up for Saad do you?

feels very lang/smedts esque - a top 30 pick who has injury concerns, a little on the small side, that can play multiple roles (small forward, mid, wing.) not sure how much of a fan i am of this, but will wait and see before passing judgement

To paraphrase one of the Geelong posters he said 'I'm sure Wells just recruits these duds to * with Carltons mind'

Last edited by a moderator:
You wanna deal with Dodo again next year ??

Of course. As a supporter I want the club to be always targeting best talent and best fit for our squad. Hes gettable so I want the club to get him.

I dont care if they have trepidation. Thats their job so they can bloody well get their hands dirty and get him over to us. For the right price. Plus hes an uncontracted RFA. Make the right offer and get him for free. Dodoro aint s**t. Stop being scared of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back