USA President elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

popular Vote dont need it to win the election
there is evidence of illegals voting in 2016 even Obama told illegals to vote crazy.
Its not defeat when you get cheated.
Give me your evidence.
Anything that doesn’t come from Trumps mouth will do.
Because in the REAL world...
There is no evidence.
Just like the claims of widespread fraud will turn out to be baseless.

Give me your evidence.
Anything that doesn’t come from Trumps mouth will do.
Because in the REAL world...
There is no evidence.
Just like the claims of widespread fraud will turn out to be baseless.

So, what you are saying is that people who have enrolled to vote, because you can’t vote unless you are enrolled, are illegals?
Because to enrol to vote you need to give proof that you are entitled to vote.
In America this requires proof such as social security number or a drivers licence and a residential address.
How does this make you an illegal when you have any of these government mandated things?
I wonder how many Trump Latinos would qualify as illegal?
You can’t vote unless you have the right. The accounts manager at my work is married to an American. Her daughters are entitled to vote, even though they don’t reside in America.
They didn’t vote, either did he, but it would have been 3 more votes for Biden if they did.

So, what you are saying is that people who have enrolled to vote, because you can’t vote unless you are enrolled, are illegals?
Because to enrol to vote you need to give proof that you are entitled to vote.
In America this requires proof such as social security number or a drivers licence and a residential address.
How does this make you an illegal when you have any of these government mandated things?
I wonder how many Trump Latinos would qualify as illegal?
You can’t vote unless you have the right. The accounts manager at my work is married to an American. Her daughters are entitled to vote, even though they don’t reside in America.
They didn’t vote, either did he, but it would have been 3 more votes for Biden if they did.
I believe it is illegal to vote in an election if your a illegal alien which makes Obama's comment i suppose illegal.
I think it was something like 14 states allow noncitizens to obtain drivers licenses making it pretty easy for illegals to vote.

Trump has lost 8 Court cases due to insufficient of evidence of mass fraud - so clearly the evidence you’re talking about is very very weak.
It is now 11.5 out of 12 lost court cases (the .5 is because they were allowed to get a little bit closer to counting).:)

Interestingly the count in PA has a bigger margin that what Hillary lost by and she didn't got to court and cry foul.

Don the Con will be gone when states declare on Dec 14.

I haven't even bothered to read this thread, but if anybody is defending this narcissistic, bigoted, divisive, pathologically-lying, mental infant... my god. The tantrums have made for first-class viewing. I don't even like Joe Biden much, but this was a choice between a regressive vision that undermines human values, and progress. Progress won, and Trump can * off out of a position of power (and humanity can breathe a sigh of relief).

As for his sycophantic inner-circle that have perpetuated his rhetoric since he was elected, years from now when his grip on their morality relaxes, they'll probably see out their final years with regret about which side of history they'll be associated with.

Good riddance, Donald.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is now 11.5 out of 12 lost court cases (the .5 is because they were allowed to get a little bit closer to counting).:)

Interestingly the count in PA has a bigger margin that what Hillary lost by and she didn't got to court and cry foul.

Don the Con will be gone when states declare on Dec 14.

He wont be gone until they have the handover in January....... He has quite some time to stir up his followers.

The best thing is if he concentrates on gaining immunity for himself. That will signal his acceptance that he's on the way out..

Say it isn’t so Pinky....
What a man.... signs an affidavit then recents. But not before he sets up a GoFundMe page...
A lot like Trumps call for money to fund his election appeals, even though the money is being put into another account that could be used for, well anything. Even padding the account of a man who is so poor his tax bill is only $750.

Say it isn’t so Pinky....
What a man.... signs an affidavit then recents. But not before he sets up a GoFundMe page...
A lot like Trumps call for money to fund his election appeals, even though the money is being put into another account that could be used for, well anything. Even padding the account of a man who is so poor his tax bill is only $750.

richard hopkins evidently disciplined previously by the postal service.... so mad for trump... or mad revenge.... or just living in an world that he fabricated himself..

you have to keep telling yourself that there are sane people in the USA..

as for trump...people didnt read the fine print? i say they deserve to be shafted...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back