Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

upwards. they won half a game more than us.
add 10cm to a kick and we finish in front of them.

They may not be bottom 3 locks anymore, but they have a fair few in front of them for finals.
They won half a game more than us, as you note that Jones falcon but also the Newnes kick against Freo after a dodgy free kick when Gibbons should’ve had the kick and the Jasper Pittard brain fart to overturn a shot on goal and kill their momentum. They’re a bees dick from finishing a game or two and a half behind us.

Give me my like and move on.

You’re doing it wrong. You gotta give each debluesional pearler their own post, and do it in quick succession.

That’s how you get the bulk likes...

You’re doing it wrong. You gotta give each debluesional pearler their own post, and do it in quick succession.

That’s how you get the bulk likes...
Whore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of being sh*t, when was the last time Essendon even played in a final?

Next up, when did you win one.

Oh. You're shitter.

And Carlton is MILES ahead of Essendon today. And yet you guys gloat about selling Carlton your third best player for 8 minus rags.

REALLY? Your list is THAT bad?

******* rent free.

the miles bit....i can't stand for that.
2 premiership points.

Fair credit, they've lifted themselves from the bottom 4 (albeit i think they were more pushed than anything).

We have our issues, but miles it's a stretch.

That poster is a s**t quality troll who runs away when exposed as talking s**t. Almost as bad as the one Beery’s been having fun with.

That poster is a sh*t quality troll who runs away when exposed as talking sh*t. Almost as bad as the one Beery’s been having fun with.
unhealthy levels of hate.
I don't get it. I quite like the blues.

Why direct it at us when Norf are a perfectly deserving target.

unhealthy levels of hate.
I don't get it. I quite like the blues.

Why direct it at us when Norf are a perfectly deserving target.
I don't really get it either. In general, I like to beat the blues when we play them, I hate losing to them, and I don't want them getting 17 before us. But I don't really get the all-consuming pettiness that seems commonplace on BigFooty. I can't see why I would want that club (or any club) to fold, or wish some other extraordinary harm on them or their players, as seems to be directed at us and ours fairly regularly from all quarters. They have to exist and be competitive so we can beat them.

I don't really get it either. In general, I like to beat the blues when we play them, I hate losing to them, and I don't want them getting 17 before us. But I don't really get the all-consuming pettiness that seems commonplace on BigFooty. I can't see why I would want that club (or any club) to fold, or wish some other extraordinary harm on them or their players, as seems to be directed at us and ours fairly regularly from all quarters. They have to exist and be competitive so we can beat them.
except Norf of course, but they're less a club than a stain so......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back