List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

You could almost substitute Jayden Stephenson for Ben Brown in this video.

I don't even want Phillips as steak knives.

We've already got Dumont and Polec.

Adding Phillips is just adding another one paced winger and we already have one in Dumont.

In his best year in 2018 he averaged 25 touches a game and was 3rd in the league in turnovers.

He's a turnover merchant on a big contract.

Watching Dumont and Phillips on each wing for a few years until we realise they are no good makes me feel crook.

Last edited:
Pittard at least fitted a need, Phillips isn't replacing Polec, Stephenson (maybe) or Dumont on the wing and he cannot play anywhere else. This seems more like the Tyson deal again. Depth for depth's sake and he's just wasting a list spot.
Maybe more salary cap relief for the pies and lower pick for us.
Only way I can see we would be interested.

the one positive from the brown trade is they didn't bring in any melbourne shitmen. lord knows we've had our share of once promising players turned into worthless plodders by their awful football department.

But Collingwood shitmen?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't even want Phillips as steak knives.

We've already got Dumont and Polec.

Adding Phillips is just adding another one paced winger and we already have one in Dumont.

For now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how you blokes only got that for Ben brown yet special officer doofy went for pick 7 and he’s a worse footballer

Best of luck on getting Stephenson and not giving up much

Didn't we just send 28 to Melbourne?

Yes.

We have 26, 30 , 33.

I think the Brown deal has effectively sunk any pick swap with the WB unless we are throwing in future picks.

No combination of those picks will be good enough for the Dogs if we take Stephenson and I don't think Collingwood will cop #33 with those two other picks in our hand.

Melbourne or Adelaide are front runners for the Dogs pick imo.

Maybe more salary cap relief for the pies and lower pick for us.
Only way I can see we would be interested.
Yea, but I’m not a fan of wasting list spots with reduced lists.

Yes.

We have 26, 30 , 33.

I think the Brown deal has effectively sunk any pick swap with the WB unless we are throwing in future picks.

No combination of those picks will be good enough for the Dogs if we take Stephenson and I don't think Collingwood will cop #33 with those two other picks in our hand.

Collingwoods 2021 1st round pick is still a viable option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back