Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great get, take another bow, Sam Power

And Ned Guy's reasoning bullshit excuse for being a s**t list manager

Collingwood list manager, Ned Guy, said the deal reflected the club’s assessment of the strength of the 2020 national draft and its determination to move into the first round.

“On behalf of Collingwood I would like to thank Adam for his service. He was a committed and strong performer for us and we wish him well.

“For some time we have held the view that this year’s draft represents an excellent opportunity to address some of our needs. We think in the short term we can improve from within but we can also now strengthen the profile of our list for the medium and longer term. This deal improves significantly our ability to do that.

And Ned Guy's reasoning bullshit excuse for being a sh*t list manager

Collingwood list manager, Ned Guy, said the deal reflected the club’s assessment of the strength of the 2020 national draft and its determination to move into the first round.

“On behalf of Collingwood I would like to thank Adam for his service. He was a committed and strong performer for us and we wish him well.

“For some time we have held the view that this year’s draft represents an excellent opportunity to address some of our needs. We think in the short term we can improve from within but we can also now strengthen the profile of our list for the medium and longer term. This deal improves significantly our ability to do that.
Jeez just say your cap is ****ed, we all know

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Treloar always one of my fave midfielders outside of the dogs so happy we got him someone get me a pic of him in a dogs jumper making it my new profile pic

Back