List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

i think we are miles ahead.
lost a couple of older players.
got in lots of youth. with more to come through the draft.
im ecstatic.

In: Corr, Bosenavulagi, Young, Stephenson
Out: Higgins, Brown + 11 delisted

Picks: 2, 11, 30, 39, 71, 81

I'd reckon we'd have wanted one more between 11-30 to have a 'massive win'. But we kept 2 and 11, got a FA in Corr, and a best-22 in Stephenson. We ended ahead, but could have done more with the Brown deal.

Just wish we could have found polec a new home otherwise A+
I reckon you are right. That is, if, by a "new home" you mean to play him in the position which he's best suited to playing instead of asking him to lock down a massive bloody inside grunt?

Collingwood trade Adam Treloar, Rd 2 (26), Rd 2 (33), Rd 3 (42) to the Western Bulldogs for Rd 1 (14) and Future Rd 2 Selection.

3 First round Draft Picks for Jeremy Cameron... **** me, time to get the lube out.
For that deal, there is no way the list manager deserves lube.

I'd reckon we'd have wanted one more between 11-30 to have a 'massive win'. But we kept 2 and 11, got a FA in Corr, and a best-22 in Stephenson. We ended ahead, but could have done more with the Brown deal.

At least we didn’t * around too much with the Brown trade. Took a hit, but then gave us time to sort the Stephenson deal. Better than sending him to the PSD and walk away with nothing at all.

Kingy grilling Ned Guy right now is beautiful

You can tell that Kingy, Joey & even Tom aren't buying anything he's selling. They're basically telling him that he won't be in the same job in 12 months time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Guy getting absolutely smashed on 360 at the moment.
Lol Ned Guy - why would you agree to go on the media after that shitshow of a trade period... He is absolutely getting ripped into by Kingy and Tom Morris.

Re: Ned Guy interview

Kingy: "I don't agree with 1 answer he gave us"

Kingy: "He's in the hottest seat in football right now"

We can still trade picks so who nose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back