The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton will be the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
Now that's going to burn the Trump Cult folks on here.
Actually, thats good news. Hillary wasnt exactly popular, she lost to trump, the second most unpopular candidate. The more air time her and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) the better.

Any thoughts and prayers on Dead US servicemen from Donnie
He's given up on doing President stuff because he is too busy feeling sorry for himself.

Even if he were Presidenting still, there's nothing in it for him to tweet his condolences, so he likely wouldn't.

And even then, he'd struggle to tweet a feeling or concept (condolences) he doesn't understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's given up on doing President stuff because he is too busy feeling sorry for himself.

Even if he were Presidenting still, there's nothing in it for him to tweet his condolences, so he likely wouldn't.

And even then, he'd struggle to tweet a feeling or concept (condolences) he doesn't understand.

But it's like a miracle it will disappear when the weather warms up...2 more weeks.

It’s not hard to imagine how little he would think of servicemen and women involved in peacekeeping operations given his previous comments about military service.

They have not denied anyone the right to vote, they voted in record numbers. Biggest voter turnout in history. They voted for change and after all the crying is done the change will happen and the new President will get on with things.
Seriously mate, educate yourself and get back to us after you've done so.

I'll give you two suggested starting points - voter suppression & purging of electoral rolls.

You can also look into issue of insufficient voting stations being provided in certain areas.

As a side issue, do some reading up about gerrymandering, which effectively renders many votes useless.

I'll leave it with you.

So it’s been 9 days since Election Day, and 6 days since he officially lost, and yet the president has still not even addressed the American people. Who can possibly defend this complete disregard for the office and disrespect for the country he purports to serve? I struggle to think of a worse leader in history.

Seriously mate, educate yourself and get back to us after you've done so.

I'll give you two suggested starting points - voter suppression & purging of electoral rolls.

You can also look into issue of providing insufficient voting stations being provided.

As a side issue, do some reading up about gerrymandering, which renders many votes virtually useless.

I'll leave it with you.
When someone says "educate yourself", what they really mean is "read the same material I read and agree with me"

It’s not hard to imagine how little he would think of servicemen and women involved in peacekeeping operations given his previous comments about military service.
No chance of him acknowledging this then.

There is a fine line here. In my opinion, he’s trying to push the whole ‘I was robbed’ narrative to not appear weak so he can make a 2024 run. Much of his base are close to jumping off though.

The biggest thing will be whether he runs as a republican again. Or will he go independent if he feels hard done by.

When someone says "educate yourself", what they really mean is "read the same material I read and agree with me"
Actually, no.

I'm not telling him/her what to read. I'm offering suggestions for areas to research.

What he then decides to read and/or believe, well that's up to him/her.

I'll make the same suggestion to you. It wouldn't hurt your good self to do some self-education as well.

So it’s been 9 days since Election Day, and 6 days since he officially lost, and yet the president has still not even addressed the American people. Who can possibly defend this complete disregard for the office and disrespect for the country he purports to serve? I struggle to think of a worse leader in history.

There are a whole lot worse than him. But yeah, he has time and a legal system to at least investigate. It’s not a great look and will probably mean nothing. But in his head he wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back