The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Yeah, can't speak for others, but I will always give a Like to any post that uses plain truth, reality and logic to take down a pro-Trump post which is grounded in nothing but whacko internet BS.

Oh, absolutely.

I hate how Trump has urinated on the very institutions of democracy that people actually died for, I hate how he has urinated on meaningful action against climate change, I hate how he has corrupted Washington by promising to clean it up and instead, putting his family into positions they are woefully ill-equipped for. I hate how he has set an example for every two-bit mini-dictator around the world.

Yep, I absolutely hate what Trump has done to a world that I cherish.

And you're wrong, I actually care deeply who takes his place. Would have loved Bernie Sanders as president. But the way things panned out, that didn't happen, and Biden was the standout contender to get rid of Trump before he did even more damage.

I think the more pertinent question is, why would anyone not hate Trump for all the willful damage he's done?

Sorry, this is probably all a bit over your head.

Great post and again I think a lot of Trump fans in this thread have never taken any interest in politics pre Trump and have no sense in history or anything really, just hated for “the left” and jizzing over riling people up.

They way their carrying on you’d think the dems had been in power for centuries until heroic Trump came to destabilise the deep state.

Fox are off the Trump Train. Of course they're gonna find the dumbest sheila they can to thrust in front of the cameras and make Team Trump look bad.

View attachment 1010905

I have a titanium jaw m8. I just value our agree-to-disagree humorous bantz... let's all keep it good natured, yeah?

Nah, I'm too fat to be a vegan. Luckily the gyms have (somewhat) reopened in Melb.

So fox who you’ve probably religiously depended on for your fair and balanced news are off the Trump train so their part of the deep state too I assume.

Murdoch’s been a democrat dirty leftie all along!

So it’s been 9 days since Election Day, and 6 days since he officially lost, and yet the president has still not even addressed the American people. Who can possibly defend this complete disregard for the office and disrespect for the country he purports to serve? I struggle to think of a worse leader in history.
I didn't realise the media were the official election system in the US, wow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it’s been 9 days since Election Day, and 6 days since he officially lost, and yet the president has still not even addressed the American people. Who can possibly defend this complete disregard for the office and disrespect for the country he purports to serve? I struggle to think of a worse leader in history.

Trump supporters can, it’s a new breed of political fan who somehow sees this and goes “ah yeah that’s reasonable”

Evidence of systematic errors in Dominion's software is alleged to have corrupted enough votes to ensure the President's victory.

I previously said you should be nervous as a Biden supporter, well now you should be more thannervous.

Four more years baby.

How was losing the election for you? Go for a long walk to think about your life choices or a short walk to the laptop with a box of tissues to ease the pain?

Evidence of systematic errors in Dominion's software is alleged to have corrupted enough votes to ensure the President's victory.

I previously said you should be nervous as a Biden supporter, well now you should be more thannervous.

Four more years baby.
Go and support another AFL club champ, you're an embarrassment.

Dominion has caused:
- Over 1 million erroneous votes in Pennsylannia,
- Over 60,000 erroneous votes in Georgia and Wisconsin.

That flips all three of those states red. Which gives Trump 263 Electoral College votes, plus hold onto North Carolina means 278.

Trump is your president again.

let me guess, you're one of these guys who says "just because i say racist sh*t doesnt mean im a racist"

Some people have a really weird high bar for what is considered racist.

Like if they’re not literally putting minorities in gas chambers it’s all above board.

Four more years baby.

trump is less likely of four more years than carlton is of winning round one

on both, do yourself a favour and accept reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back