US Masters Golf 2020 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Im @ $4 for winner w/o DJ at this point.
Smith has been lucky

He has, but we just need DJ to poo his pants and plonk a couple in the drink around Amen Corner (and Smith not to) as one things for sure, Cam won't die wondering what could of been....

Last edited:
Geez this guy knows his stuff.
:p

Short price to win by 5+ was always a joke!

My clams are on a DJ 1-3 shot win though, so I'd appreciate him waking up now his lead has been reeled in.

Also put a few on Im as top debutant, so locking in the current leaderboard after 5 would be super!

Bookies usually know best unfortunately

Excellent scrambling from Smith late in the round, if he can execute tee to green tomorrow he's a decent chance to run second. 1.40 seems solid overs for DJ, comfortably home from here.

Happy to take on JT in winner without DJ given his Masters history and the 2 stroke lead he is giving up. Im has looked pretty solid, would possibly go with him or Smith at this stage

;)

Bookies usually know best unfortunately

This time around they did.
They needed a record shattering effort by DJ to do it though- happy to go down swinging when it takes a superhuman effort to get beaten by the bookie.

Im and Smith hit the best scores in masters history that have not been winning scores- it wasn't a bad shout to bet on it being a close finish! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back