Competition FIRA 2021 - Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as this is distinct from El_Scorcho 's team as he has an existing club in the city, this is all good to go.
Up to El_Scorcho if he cares if I use Birmingham or not. I'm happy to do Small Heath if not

p07j7rl5.jpeg

SunsphereParker

Senior List
Jul 30, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’m definitely keen - trying to decide whether to rep my home town or somewhere more, ah, interesting. Is the aesthetic and identity of teams closer to British Association Football clubs in Aussie Rules jumpers, or more Aussie Rules clubs in British locations?

I’m definitely keen - trying to decide whether to rep my home town or somewhere more, ah, interesting. Is the aesthetic and identity of teams closer to British Association Football clubs in Aussie Rules jumpers, or more Aussie Rules clubs in British locations?
You can go back and look at previous seasons, but this is the first year we are doing the league exclusively in the UK (previously it was Europe as a whole). I would say that the top designs probably have a balance between the two though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum Sorry if this has already been clarified, but am i correct in reading only 1 sponsor? On the front, and none on the back?
Yep, the single sponsor has moved from the back to the front of the guernsey this season.

Come on guys, I didn’t hang up the mouse just to see people not entering major comps. 😉

Get amongst it, FIRA is one of the best competitions you can do to work on concept development.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Bit of a bump on this one to remind folks there is just under a month left to create your entries.
Come on guys, I didn’t hang up the mouse just to see people not entering major comps. 😉

Get amongst it, FIRA is one of the best competitions you can do to work on concept development.
Keen to enter. No ideas yet. Same story for T20 Australia.

SunsphereParker

Senior List
Jul 30, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I've also been holding off bidding whilst trying to come up with something decent; I still don't really have much, but I'll make bids for Keswick in the FIRA League and Hamburg for the Euro Cup (names TBD) and make a start, if they work fancyscum

I've also been holding off bidding whilst trying to come up with something decent; I still don't really have much, but I'll make bids for Keswick in the FIRA League and Hamburg for the Euro Cup (names TBD) and make a start, if they work fancyscum
Go for it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back