List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t really expect Phillips to play this year at all TBH and not surprised he was delisted. He seems a good guy tho and hopefully he gets a chance elsewhere but I would be surprised.

Even with the pony tail, he looked more like one of the Lannister or Stark foot soldier extras that would get killed early in a battle, not a main character.

Good luck to him though.

Yes, a decent expendable foot soldier but he won't ever make the special forces unit of an army on the eve of battle.

Josh Daicos is one of the most improved players in competition....haven’t seen Nick play but they are saying
probably would be number 1 draft pick this year’s draft by most recruitment guys .

Personally don’t buy that Collingwood will be no good next year , trade period was pretty messy little doubt.

You know the goal Daicos kicked to win the goal of the year , well, wasn’t it dropping the ball before he kicked it ? He had the ball then didn’t kick or handball it , but instead just threw it out in front on him then gathered it up and kicked the goal .
Don’t get me wrong , it was great play , but technically just letting the ball go like that classed as incorrect disposal ?

Not trying to say anything bad about the player , just wondering what the rule would be .
If you are running with the ball and you just throw it out in front of you , not trying to bounce it or anything, then isn’t that a free to the other side ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

No to Gowers. Abso-*******-lutely not.

George, this bloke needs a holiday for even suggesting it.

I remembered he won the goal kicking for the Dogs once, looked it up and it was 26 goals for the year. I'd hate to see what their other forwards did. We might as well have kept Parker with that output.

I’d be keen on Jackson Trengove as a DFA. Gives useful depth as a KPD and ruck, both of which are still needs.

I know someone he's related too, he sounds like a good guy but he apparently hates the macho bullshit that goes with club culture and to me sounded like he's possibly a reluctant footballer. Just a guy who can play a bit, it would make sense as to why he's never really cemented a permanent best 22 spot. It's all from what was said to me in a round about way so I could potentially be totally misrepresenting him.

He hardly got a game at the Dogs and they basically only had young English learning the game over the past couple of years so he can’t be much good .

Well he plays KPD with stints in the ruck. They played Gardner, Keath and Cordy as their Key Defenders with Wood playing helping out at times. McKernan got Delisted from a s**t Essendon that has no forward line. So he mustn’t be any good either.....

You know the goal Daicos kicked to win the goal of the year , well, wasn’t it dropping the ball before he kicked it ? He had the ball then didn’t kick or handball it , but instead just threw it out in front on him then gathered it up and kicked the goal .
Don’t get me wrong , it was great play , but technically just letting the ball go like that classed as incorrect disposal ?

Not trying to say anything bad about the player , just wondering what the rule would be .
If you are running with the ball and you just throw it out in front of you , not trying to bounce it or anything, then isn’t that a free to the other side ?

Think our new boy Higgins got goal of the year for throwing it too.

All credit to Josh he has improved sensationally from TAC level , clearly is the one stepping into the
Treloar role on ball , thought Brown was more impressive at U/ 18 level , but Daicos gone straight past
him.

was talking to a legit ITK today and asked if Matty Parker was heading back to play WAFL next year apparently Matty Parker has had a bit of interest from another victorian AFL club but its a bit of a long shot but is still more likely to stay in Victoria than return home potentially playing VFL ...

Think our new boy Higgins got goal of the year for throwing it too.

All credit to Josh he has improved sensationally from TAC level , clearly is the one stepping into the
Treloar role on ball , thought Brown was more impressive at U/ 18 level , but Daicos gone straight past
him.

Yeah , thought Higgins goal was a throw too but what do I know lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he plays KPD with stints in the ruck. They played Gardner, Keath and Cordy as their Key Defenders with Wood playing helping out at times. McKernan got Delisted from a sh*t Essendon that has no forward line. So he mustn’t be any good either.....

Yeah , don’t think much of either of them .

a06771f59e575cea2c85563a2a9bdabe.jpg

I’m laughing at this way more than I should be. GOLD.

Clearly holding the ball. His father and the likes of KB etc used to do this stuff, shouldn't get away with it now. Still, looked good. I have no time for Gavin's boys but this Daicos kid was great this year (high in B&F?) and has a big future...from all accounts his brother too.

So now Phillips is gone and talk that Savage is on his way to the Giant's
out Phillips - Langlands - Mayo - Brown - Parker - Austin - Savage - Abbott -Bell
in Crouch - Higgins - McKernan

If Savage goes it will make 9 out - leaving us with a squad of 38 ,
no doubt Joyce and Alabakis will be kept as B - rookies allowing 2 listed players and another rookie.
That's if they are running with 38 listed players and 3 rookies

was talking to a legit ITK today and asked if Matty Parker was heading back to play WAFL next year apparently Matty Parker has had a bit of interest from another victorian AFL club but its a bit of a long shot but is still more likely to stay in Victoria than return home potentially playing VFL ...
Hope he does too. Deserves a shot. Wonder if it’s Melbourne given the recent visitors to this board.

And the clear and utter obsession continues.
What are you on about now? I get some info, pass it on and apparently put some noses out of joint.

You aren't the only one who gets info Flamer. Or are you insinuating my info is made up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back