Rumour Pies want Petracca

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Don’t be surprised that the Pies had a motive in the recent clean out .
Not sure petracca wi resign with the Dees and the Pies are into him

giphy.gif

Zero chance of this happening. Zilch. Zippo. Zero.

Really ok we will see.Dees would want to improve on the field fairly quickly!!
Maybe offer him a big back ended deal, I'm sure he will be confident of you guys paying up

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Carlton, Tennessee Titans
Don’t be surprised that the Pies had a motive in the recent clean out .
Not sure petracca wi resign with the Dees and the Pies are into him
He probably won't re-sign with the Dees for a while no, since he's contracted until the end of 2022.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Russ898

Rookie
Oct 6, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ha Ha, he did too.

Is it school holidays yet ?
Mate you have no idea so contracted till end of 2022!! So what?Pies are into him and doesn’t want to stay at the Dees!Every time someone comes up with something on here it is rubbished!!Just like my Rhyce Shaw mail but that that was apparently wrong as well!!

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If he wants to play finals footy regularly he won’t be doing it at Melbourne. Nobody would have wanted to touch the guy for 6 years as he has done sweet FA. Finally realized some of his potential and justified his draft number, had a good year and now everyone thinks he is the next big thing. Let’s see if he can back it up. 1 swallow doesn’t make a summer

Half a game and 1.5 percentage points behind the Pies this year... Not exactly Lynch going from the Suns to the Tigers.
And don't forget we honor contracts

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Fourthawn

Senior List
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Of course Pies want Petracca.
So does Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Freo, Gold Coast, GWS, Geelong, Hawthorn, North, Port, Richmond, St Kilda, Sydney, West Coast the Western Bulldogs.
Only problem is he's contracted for another two years and I can't see Melbourne trading him. Why on earth would they?

Spuddd

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
You'd want to be paid upfront on that deal if you were Petracca.....
Nah quite the opposite I would have thought.

Sign a massive deal on overs, play at Collingwood for a few games, do a hammy and then get shafted to another club.

The only constant there is that massive contract is still gonna be in his bank account at the end of the day.

Back