2019/20 NBA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Lakers winning such a foregone conclusion that it's not worth spreading money on anyone but them?

Heat 6.50, Celts 8 and Nuggs 15.
if you believe the Lakers won't win, maybe worth opening an Exchange and backing against the Lakers.

On the Exchange,

Lakers to win Title $1.43 v $3.12 Other team

If you spread your money across odds of 6.50, 8 and 15 , your getting best odds of around $2.89.

if you believe the Lakers won't win, maybe worth opening an Exchange and backing against the Lakers.

On the Exchange,

If you spread your money across odds of 6.50, 8 and 15 , your getting best odds of around $2.89.

Yeah that's valid thanks pal.

Tbh though it don't rate either East team as much as the West. If Nuggs can grind it out vs the Lakers then i think they'll do it.

Over the series it's been 1 relatively comfortable one each and one game decided by a piece of individual brilliance. Pretty even otherwise.

On the Exchange,

Ive read a lot of your afl and nba analysis. I listen and read a lot in the media. Barely heard as much valid and concise opinions as you have mate. You really should have a larger platform, not that you arent appreciated on here!

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I hopped on board Denver the last 2 times they were down 1-3 @ 13s

No realistic chance against Lakers though right?

No one looking at the draft tomorrow?

Presuming no trades:
- I think Wiseman is value to the Warriors at 1.55 with pick 2. If not, it sounds like they're backing themselves to get the best out of Edwards who could be an insurance plan at 2.89.
- confident pick 3 will be whichever of Edwards (2.42) or Ball (2.61) doesn't get picked #1.
- kind of leaning towards Ball going first at $2 but not sure. Wolves aren't taking a C and Edwards sounds like he needs more veteran leadership than they can offer. They'll probs try trade down here

Gsw to trade pick 2 and wiggins as a package imo. If not id say for sure they take wiseman

I think if ball slips from 1 he could go as low as 4. That israeli guy has alot of pro experience in europe, i wouldnt discount that

Wasn't the talk after the Bucks bowed out, that Giannis was up for the tables with a package of Pick 2+ Wiggins and future 1st year draft picks of the Warriors?'

Has the talk died down since? Last odds I check though, was if Giannis was to leave, Miami would be the favourites.

Wasn't the talk after the Bucks bowed out, that Giannis was up for the tables with a package of Pick 2+ Wiggins and future 1st year draft picks of the Warriors?'

Has the talk died down since? Last odds I check though, was if Giannis was to leave, Miami would be the favourites.
Bucks got J Holiday and Bogdanovic yesterday, Gia wont be leaving this season.

Gia shouldnt leave at all now, theyre throwing the kitchen sink at it for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly don't know a lot about the young Bulls but isn't he a brick chucker? Play him at the 2 and Ball PG? Guess there's still Lavine also

Maybe they take Wiseman if they've sent Carter Jr packing?
I rate him, and LaMelo is way more of a chucker than him

Yeah I’m thinking there keen on Wiseman the way they have attached WCJ to that deal

I rate him, and LaMelo is way more of a chucker than him

Yeah I’m thinking there keen on Wiseman the way they have attached WCJ to that deal
Ball is a good passer, great vision etc. White is just a shooter?

Wiseman makes sense if Carter is gone but he also makes sense for Charlotte who traded specifically for Rozier and found Graham last year. Apparently, they're trying to get to 1 too

If LaMelo goes down any similar or close to the path of his brother from the Pelicans as a shooter, then I don't think he may be as good as some of the other potential high draftees in this draft.

I know he is only a kid but his shooting wasn't that great in the year he spent at Wollongong. But with time , and experience I guess he is expected to improve. Just seems like alot of the kids in their rookie or 2nd years have got good shooting skills as a minimal in the league.

If LaMelo goes down any similar or close to the path of his brother from the Pelicans as a shooter, then I don't think he may be as good as some of the other potential high draftees in this draft.

I know he is only a kid but his shooting wasn't that great in the year he spent at Wollongong. But with time , and experience I guess he is expected to improve. Just seems like alot of the kids in their rookie or 2nd years have got good shooting skills as a minimal in the league.
Yeah I think he has more of a chance of being a bust than a superstar

His shooting motion is horrific, plays no defense too

Has great passing skills for his size, if he can improve his shooting motion he will be good, but that’s a big IF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back