Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Those complaining about the situation in Victoria... I wonder how many places in the world could you name where you would rather be or think have handled the pandemic much better? I don't think there could be many options...

All I know is the day we had 750 cases in Victoria so did England and France. While we locked down while they opened up.

Yet sitting here today I now where I rather be considering those two nations are locking down again and reporting 15,000 cases a day.
I don’t get to see my mother this week on her 70th birthday but I don’t blame Dan for that I blame the federal government for not taking responsibly of aged care, border security and quarantine matters as they ******* should and not pass the buck to the states.

These are all areas that are the responsibility of the federal government who rather let our elderly die in conditions that aren’t fit for humans, let New Zealand tourists waltz pass closed state borders to seemingly override state health controls and put quarantine in the hands of the states yet you have a whole Border Force going unused who are paid to do that job, not any State Government.

Now you have the criminal Alan Tudge not even knowing how many Kiwis left the travel bubble for not only Victoria but Western Australia. These clowns don’t even know what day it is.

But this is just so Scomo’s work load is light enough so he can spend his weekends watching the Sharks, build a chicken coop and take the family to Engadine Maccas.

All I know is the day we had 750 cases in Victoria so did England and France. While we locked down while they opened up.

Yet sitting here today I now where I rather be considering those two nations are locking down again and reporting 15,000 cases a day.
I don’t get to see my mother this week on her 70th birthday but I don’t blame Dan for that I blame the federal government for not taking responsibly of aged care, border security and quarantine matters as they ******* should and not pass the buck to the states.

These are all areas that are the responsibility of the federal government who rather let our elderly die in conditions that aren’t fit for humans, let New Zealand tourists waltz pass closed state borders to seemingly override state health controls and put quarantine in the hands of the states yet you have a whole Border Force going unused who are paid to do that job, not any State Government.

Now you have the criminal Alan Tudge not even knowing how many Kiwis left the travel bubble for not only Victoria but Western Australia. These clowns don’t even know what day it is.

But this is just so Scomo’s work load is light enough so he can spend his weekends watching the Sharks, build a chicken coop and take the family to Engadine Maccas.
Even some Kiwis got down to the Kings land

Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand all work a look
Sure. I'm certainly not saying there aren't any, but you have slim pickings and all of them engaged in lock downs to varying degrees in order to keep their outbreaks under control so I'm not sure that those complaining would have been much happier in any of them...

Sure. I'm certainly not saying there aren't any, but you have slim pickings and all of them engaged in lock downs to varying degrees in order to keep their outbreaks under control so I'm not sure that those complaining would have been much happier in any of them...
Oh we have done well, not saying we haven't. Lockdowns were and are important until decent safety measures are in place (hotel quarantine for example)

That stunt at the Barbers in Hughesdale was a stunt funded by the LNP
Stopped listening when after sobbing "I just had to open to be able to feed my poor children", she wiped away the tears to say she'd be doing the same thing tomorrow despite the fact she would receive another fine that would put her further behind financially.

Stopped listening when after sobbing "I just had to open to be able to feed my poor children", she wiped away the tears to say she'd be doing the same thing tomorrow despite the fact she would receive another fine that would put her further behind financially.
She is a rat. Just around the corner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So our parliament is too busy with COVID, even when they’ve left it it all to the states to consider a corruption watchdog, yet Boris the Pratt is desperate for some big moves to tackle climate change despite spiraling new cases and 45000 deaths.
Must’ve filed it in the “too hard” basket like Mark Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back