Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
No game this weekend for Wimbledon and I'm not likely to be able to watch them for the next few weeks after that. Hope they have a big December/ January and I get to watch a few.

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Souttar good again at least, is there another Socceroo's player looking the least bit positive at the moment?

I'm sure there is (Ryan is a given and McGree is at least putting his hand up) but it sure doesn't feel like there are many.

Souttar good again at least, is there another Socceroo's player looking the least bit positive at the moment?

I'm sure there is (Ryan is a given and McGree is at least putting his hand up) but it sure doesn't feel like there are many.

Mabil?

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

Nikita Rukavytsya.

Would be a joke if he isn’t recalled after his past 2 seasons in Israel.

They converted him to striker and he’s been the top scorer in the Israeli league since.

Dec 30, 2003
Melbourne western region
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
Barnsley have only lost once in the last 7 games now :cool: Under Ismael playing 3-4-3, but the 3 defenders are all very good in Solbauuer, Helik and Anderson. Brittain has been a great signing, but is injured now :( Matty James from Leicester also a great signing, allowing Mowwat to get more forward. He's scored 2 great goals in the last 3 games now

Got a shock to see Ismael pop up as Barnsley boss, haven't heard his name since he signed at Palace in 1998 as a then club record signing.

Played only a dozen or so games and lasted less than a year.

Only good thing I can say about him was he stayed longer than Frank De Boer.

Last edited:
Certainly not the free scoring team that was promoted 2 years ago. May be a different more defensive approach this time given their massive EPL failure last year.
Potentially. I just really don't want them promoted again. Just a perennial yo-yo club with no ambition who consistently offer nothing to the PL.

Big result for Monk. Reckon his job was hanging by a thread.
The draw against millwall must have cut that thread, we’ve sacked him now!

ContrarianCrow

All Australian
Aug 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Potentially. I just really don't want them promoted again. Just a perennial yo-yo club with no ambition who consistently offer nothing to the PL.

We can't all be financed by sheikhs and billionaires, unless there's an oil magnate out there with a taste for the quiet life of Norfolk. Rather have owners lacking ambition than go the way of a Portsmouth/Bolton/Wigan when the sugar daddy gets bored.

When Wycombe Wanderers beat Manchester City at Adams Park and Liam and Noel Gallagher were there to watch.

The year before, Carlisle were also in LD2 but were relegated back to LD3 (after one season) where their opponents that season included Brighton & Hove Albion, Swansea City, Hull City and Cardiff City. All teams that have played in the Premier League this century.

Fulham and Wigan were both promoted from LD3 to LD2 after the 1996/97 season with Carlisle.
1605758495617.png

Last edited:
Back