Death riding the North 4th

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
The irony of this thread is that the entire AFL community has been death riding the club for 20 years.

North Melbourne Football Club. Serving no purpose since 1925.

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Had a bit of fun on the death riding Melb thread on the North board. Some took it a little personal.

Hope the sad sacks can come over here and provide a little banter?

C'mon pick 55 šŸ¤¤

Once upon a time we drafted a three-time premiership star with Pick 55. Except he refused to come to us and actually won those flags with Hawthorn and Adelaide...

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
No, that was Shane Atteley
I thought it was Ryan Bastinac

remember when Norf supporters were claiming Paul Ahern as already elite after a few good games in 2018?

Two years later and he just got delisted from possibly the club with the worst list in 10+ years

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
remember when Norf supporters were claiming Paul Ahern as already elite after a few good games in 2018?

Two years later and he just got delisted from possibly the club with the worst list in 10+ years
Outside Cunnington I'd struggle to pick too many North mids out in a photo. I've got nothing against them, I've just never learnt the difference between them all because there never seemed to be a reason for it.
The three or four blokes mentioned in the last half dozen posts are case in point, I've not a clue what any of them look like.

Back