The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2020 / 2021 - DRAFT BOARD

2020 / 2021 DRAFT BOARD

Please enter your draft pick in this forum and tag the next person up. Then use the link below (Draft Spreadsheet Here) to enter your draft pick and also use the "squad" tab to keep track of your team and players available to pick from.

Draft order was based on final standings from last season. Congrats to ormond-allen for winning his third Bill Laimbeer Cup in a row. A great achievement but please someone stop him from winning a fourth (i have given it my best shot finishing top 3 but wasn't able to beat the allen train). No offence ormond :):rainbow:

DRAFT SPREADSHEET HERE

Link to ESPN league site https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=7569

LAIMBEER .jpg
BLAIM.jpg
laimbeer dirty.jpg
laimbeer go.jpg

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Looking at Smush Parker's roster, I'm a red hot chance of picking up Buddy Hield with my first draft pick this year, meaning I effectively only traded Kris Middleton for Donovan Mitchell (for this season only).

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
To John Wall... or not to John Wall???

I've loved him forever but surely that injury is hard to come back from at his age and with his explosiveness being a key part of his game.

If he were in my team it wouldn't be an easy decision though.

Just waiting to hear from freofc1994 to see if he will be returning this season. Everyone else has confirmed they are returning which is great.

If anyone knows freofc1994 it would be great if you could touch base with him.

Waiting on Blacky and quin_stick to set their keepers. Have until the 30th November so all good.

I will get the draft spreadsheet up and ready this week but in the meantime if you want to plan i can confirm the draft order is -

Pick 1 Shake & Blake
Pick 2 Team Black
Pick 3 Snakes Battlers
Pick 4 Scope's Weirdos
Pick 5 Team Sea Otter
Pick 6 LeJohn Brames
Pick 7 Smush Parker
Pick 8 Carter City Hawks
Pick 9 Dime Squad
Pick 10 Buzzer Beaters
Pick 11 Brow Chicka WowWow
Pick 12 Windy City Bulls

Snake draft

Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking at Smush Parker's roster, I'm a red hot chance of picking up Buddy Hield with my first draft pick this year, meaning I effectively only traded Kris Middleton for Donovan Mitchell (for this season only).
I do change my keepers a bit though. Too many choices, so no doubt i will stuff it up.

I have updated the OP with a link to our ESPN league homepage and also to the draft spreadsheet. Keepers are now shown on the spreadsheet for teams who have set them. Feel free to check them out to help with any planning you may be doing and to confirm that i have included the correct ones for your team.

Remember we want to start the draft on the 1 December so you have until midnight on the 30th to update keepers.

With 3 weeks to get the draft done can you please try and check in at least daily if possible to make your pick, really don't want to not finish the draft before the season starts.

I haven't heard from freofc1994 yet and have sent him another PM this afternoon. If we don't hear from him by the 30th we really can't wait as time is going fast. If anyone has a friend or know of someone who might want to join the league perhaps check if they are interested but under the proviso that freofc1994 has until the 30th. That would be a big help if we had someone on standby ready to join.

As a note the 6 keepers i would provisionally choose for the could be vacant team are Kemba Walker, James Harden, Tobias Harris, Zach LeVine, DeAndre Ayton and R J Barrett and with the 1st overall pick in the draft it is a very decent group to have.

Thanks all

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Might be a season to pick players that have already tested positive to Covid me thinks.

As I haven’t heard anything from freofc1994 I have asked Moo to join and he has accepted. Ironically a dockers supporter as well. Welcome aboard moo, hope you enjoy the league.
We will be starting the draft first thing Monday with moo having pick 1.

As I haven’t heard anything from freofc1994 I have asked Moo to join and he has accepted. Ironically a dockers supporter as well. Welcome aboard moo, hope you enjoy the league.
We will be starting the draft first thing Monday with moo having pick 1.

Marcus Camby still playing?

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Marcus Camby still playing?

No, but Nerlens Noel now plays for the Knicks just like Camby did at one point.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but it seems the stars are aligning for you here.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Want us to drop everyone on our list who isn't a Keeper bgt2110 to make it easier for those drafting to see who is available?

Want us to drop everyone on our list who isn't a Keeper bgt2110 to make it easier for those drafting to see who is available?
If it is going to make it easier for everyone then sure, I tend to use the squad spreadsheet but either way is fine.

Just need Moo to accept the league invite, set his keepers and the draft will start then

I have dropped all non-keepers from each roster on ESPN.

Draft has officially started with Moo on the clock

Use the spreadsheet link in the OP to record your pick in the draft tab and also the squad tab

Back