Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

not sure if this is on here, but love this photo
View attachment 1014194

Lockett, Dunstall and Brereton all playing on the same team and all of them putting on a show. I was there - it was awesome to watch. It was the first time in 10 years that SOO was played in Victoria.

show_image.php
We have bush!

Lockett, Dunstall and Brereton all playing on the same team and all of them putting on a show. I was there - it was awesome to watch. It was the first time in 10 years that SOO was played in Victoria.

I was there too, in the old southern stand. How good is it to see everyone with their socks up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Ablett, was that the period where he had walked away from the game?

Not if you talk to the Saints premiership players of 66 who don't have their jumpers any more.
Well I'm obviously not speaking as an ex-player.

But who really gives a s**t about the jumper you wore?

What's wrong with the medal? The shorts and jockstrap? The photos? The memories? The video of it?

The symbolic gesture of swapping jumpers is just brilliant in my opinion. Such respect.

Well I'm obviously not speaking as an ex-player.

But who really gives a sh*t about the jumper you wore?

What's wrong with the medal? The shorts and jockstrap? The photos? The memories? The video of it?

The symbolic gesture of swapping jumpers is just brilliant in my opinion. Such respect.
The players do. Some of them no longer own the jumper that they won the clubs only flag in. Looking back at premiership photos of them wearing the opposition jumper also grates.

Just doesn't happen after grand finals any more. Probably not for the last 30+ years.

Not a photo....
But it is a photo. The beauty of it is that there are 5 onto 1 (there's actually a 6th Geelong player closer than the next Tiger out of frame). The 5(6) have the ball in their possession, yet who would put money on the 1 winning the ball and goaling from that situation?

It was the final goal of the year, and the best goal of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back