Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he decided on his mural yet?
Jaidyn+Stephenson+2018+AFL+Grand+Final+West+7d-ocS9Wd65l.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This mural thing has really got under the skin of emotional types who are invested in their personal politics to the point where they can't even think rationally.

Some of you guys are so one eyed.

All I see is Joe the Goose who’s scared shitless of any contact.

He better grow some balls in the off season.

He does have a nice kick though.
what total rubbish

I didn’t believe that you were capable of posting anymore drivel than you usually do.
But this post surely must be one of your all time best.

This mural thing has really got under the skin of emotional types who are invested in their personal politics to the point where they can't even think rationally.

Only a certified moron would not pick up that I demand an apolitical NMFC.

Your head is so far up your own arse that you literally cannot see daylight.

Only a certified moron would not pick up that I demand an apolitical NMFC.

Your head is so far up your own arse that you literally cannot see daylight.

You don't understand that there's no such thing. It is impossible. Choosing NOT to do stuff like we do is a political statement.

The NMFC you think you want would be just as political as what we do now. Just broke and relocated.

And at least I have a head. You cut yours off and threw it in the bin two years ago because some failed politician on Twitter told you to and you obeyed like a sheep.

Brown go so f’ed over by 2020 it’s not funny!!

Between our midfield kicking, game plan, injury, contract negotiation pause , Covid, the Hub life with his wife - poor bastard never had a chance

I'll address this in the David Noble thread.

what total rubbish

I didn’t believe that you were capable of posting anymore drivel than you usually do.
But this post surely must be one of your all time best.
You fool. I know AFL coaches that think he is scared of contact. It’s fact. If you can’t see it then your a fool. Why do you think Collingwood let him go so cheaply.

How does he go in three on ones with the ball being sprayed over his head though?
Rhys is not coaching and we have moved 11 blokes on so I think its going to be less of a problem in 2021.

Faster less predictable ball movement, often through the middle to an open, smaller forward line that has multiple targets will be the way to go - especially at Docklands.

Will need all the mids and flankers to work hard both ways and rotate often - this will be Noble's test.

You fool. I know AFL coaches that think he is scared of contact. It’s fact. If you can’t see it then your a fool. Why do you think Collingwood let him go so cheaply.
Plenty of historic and current AFL players eschewed contact - we have them at North already.

Doesn't mean they can't be great players in a system around them.

Stevo fits that bill - such a dangerous player around goals and very difficult to match up on at 188cm and pace to burn.

If he is focussed and driven he will be a great addition to our side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back