The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Saturday went well didn't bet too much on the nags. Sandown is a trap venue I really pick and choose the ones there, actually did well in Sha Tin on Saturday somehow. Sunday was awful though think I had like 10 seconds.

Will be picking and choosing now that spring carnival is over, and won’t be betting every race on a Saturday like I have been of late

Will be picking and choosing now that spring carnival is over, and won’t be betting every race on a Saturday like I have been of late

Not that I got it but had a quaddie at Sandown and almost jagged it but apart from that went to the beach and got home for Sha Tin lol

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t think I’ve as bad a day on the nags on sheer strike rate ever. Won 1.2k fri night & gave it all back Saturday. Had one collect all day....was putrid!
Yup was horrific, and given the carnival is over only gonna get worse

I won’t be touching as often anymore for a while

Still a while to go

Wouldn’t wanna be on a -7 spread with the putrid weather and Harris running the ball like Derrick Henry though

Jackson throwing bricks and the weather...

Ravens are so overrated

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't mind that, though I'm nervous about the total given how sh*t the bears offence has been, plus they're usually pretty good at stifling the run game
Yup I’m just banking on Cook playing like he has been of late

If so, he should be covering and this game could open up, that’s why I think this might be more high scoring than we think

Vikes secondary is awful too

Cook 15+ receiving @ 1.6 is an absolute gift if u want a decent leg. Other ones are all pretty iffy

I expect at least a few screens to Cook, so that looks an absolute freebie

Back