Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Darren Minchington.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Shaun Burgoyne always saves his best games for when he is playing against the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wal

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
EFFC
Can't think of one recently but jeez Richo seemed to tear us a new one every time he played us, even off the wing.
If only!!!

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
Jake Stringer and Jack Watts.

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jeremy McGovern and Ed Curnow are the two that spring to mind

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Had a think about this and an odd one that stood out for me was David Hale.

I wasn’t sure if he actually played that well against us or he just stood out because of his height and shiny dome but sure enough as far as goals go he had a better record against us than any other team.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Had a think about this and an odd one that stood out for me was David Hale.

I wasn’t sure if he actually played that well against us or he just stood out because of his height and shiny dome but sure enough as far as goals go he had a better record against us than any other team.

A better question for this thread would be average or worse than average players who always manage to play well against your team.

I mean saying Dustin Martin, Buddy Franklin or Ablett Jnr always plays well against your team, well no s**t, they are really good players. Much more interesting to discuss the spuds that always smash one random team.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
A better question for this thread would be average or worse than average players who always manage to play well against your team.

I mean saying Dustin Martin, Buddy Franklin or Ablett Jnr always plays well against your team, well no sh*t, they are really good players. Much more interesting to discuss the spuds that always smash one random team.

Exactly, which is why hale stood out. He was capable but he wasn’t a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back