US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I acknowledge that he has handled Covid horribly, the stats that you have produced are not necessarily accurate.
I wonder if anyone can do a side by side comparison of Trump rallies and Covid spikes in those states

He wrote about young kids having an orgy in one of his books, then claimed he was so ****ed up on drugs and alcohol that he doesn't even remember writing Cujo. Strong source their m8, try having independent thoughts!

Thanks for the initial compliments. I don't think many people actively go out intending to be evil, certainly not all of the 70M+ people who voted for Trump, nor all his supporters here in Aus. I would argue that your "people who disagree with me politically must be bad people" perception is off. Prior to Covid, Trump was a successful president by every economic metric, and also was a dove in terms of foreign policy, even if Bolton et al were on their knees begging him for a war with Iran.

While I acknowledge that he has handled Covid horribly, the stats that you have produced are not necessarily accurate. Ie do you think India and China are honest to the world about their Covid rates? Do they even know?

In summary, there are innocent reasons for supporting Trump.
Pretty fair summary of Trumps presidency without covid below.

He wrote about young kids having an orgy in one of his books, then claimed he was so f’ed up on drugs and alcohol that he doesn't even remember writing Cujo. Strong source their m8, try having independent thoughts!
You agree you wrote most of your posts while drug ****ed?

strong source there

He wrote about young kids having an orgy in one of his books, then claimed he was so f’ed up on drugs and alcohol that he doesn't even remember writing Cujo. Strong source their m8, try having independent thoughts!

Cool, on that basis, we can also discredit any of your thoughts, as a drug addict.

It's almost like his constant sniping at Mayor McCheese gets under your skin mayte :D

That said, i made it through 2/3 of " DESPERATION " before i threw it away in disgust.
Pretty sure he wrote that while recovering from being struck by a car so no doubt off-wig

You agree you wrote most of your posts while drug f’ed?

strong source there
Cool, on that basis, we can also discredit any of your thoughts, as a drug addict.
False. I'm much smarter than the haters and losers like King.

Still love many of his books though tbh, Under the Dome is one of my all time favorites (just don't watch the horrible attempt at a TV series loosely based on the book). As well as Dreamcatcher, s**t was dope.

It's almost like his constant sniping at Mayor McCheese gets under your skin mayte :D

That said, i made it through 2/3 of " DESPERATION " before i threw it away in disgust.
Pretty sure he wrote that while recovering from being struck by a car so no doubt off-wig
I wrote earlier that many of my favourite authors and musicians (and other artists/athletes) now spend all day on Twitter writing (banned acronym) type content. Notice that Stephen King et al have not produced a single decent piece in the last 4 years? They're distracted by the hatred m8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wrote earlier that many of my favourite authors and musicians (and other artists/athletes) now spend all day on Twitter writing (banned acronym) type content. Notice that Stephen King et al have not produced a single decent piece in the last 4 years? They're distracted by the hatred m8.
It's almost like there was someone riling them up or something * shrugs *

Will always love him for THE STAND.
Started reading that JFK one he did but can't remember why i stopped.

False. I'm much smarter than the haters and losers like King.

Still love many of his books though tbh, Under the Dome is one of my all time favorites (just don't watch the horrible attempt at a TV series loosely based on the book). As well as Dreamcatcher, sh*t was dope.
You really should read The Dead Zone. The Greg Stillson character may ring some bells.

1) Thanks for the initial compliments. 2) I don't think many people actively go out intending to be evil, certainly not all of the 70M+ people who voted for Trump, nor all his supporters here in Aus. 3) I would argue that your "people who disagree with me politically must be bad people" perception is off. 4) Prior to Covid, Trump was a successful president by every economic metric, and also was a dove in terms of foreign policy, even if Bolton et al were on their knees begging him for a war with Iran.
5) While I acknowledge that he has handled Covid horribly, the stats that you have produced are not necessarily accurate.
Ie do you think India and China are honest to the world about their Covid rates? 5a) Do they even know? 6) In summary, there are innocent reasons for supporting Trump.
Now, you're starting to post like a thinker and not a rabid Trump sycophant. I'll try to be succinct, but am not known for brevity.
1) You're welcome. Your post deserved a positive reply.
2) Evil people don't know that they're evil, for the most part. They often think (or are convinced) they're doing the right thing/s. Those who know they're evil are probably also crazy (for choosing it and being aware of it), or sociopathic and misanthropic at the very least.
3) I never said that, nor intended/implied that. I rarely resort to abusive ad hominem attacks on posters --- I attack the arguments, the logic or lack thereof. I even apologised for calling you a "total zoob", remember? Many who have disagreed have shown poor political judgment, or political ignorance imo, by not offering reasons/evidence, by deflecting/avoiding, or continual denials-without-facts.
eg 4) "by every economic metric"?? If that's your defence, you're in trouble. The Tax cuts he granted businesses ("Big Money") far exceed those granted to the average taxpayer. He and his cronies have been feasting on the cake, while the other 95% get the crumbs. He crippled Obamacare economically, but in 4 years did not come up with an alternative Health Plan, let alone a better one.
Your comments re: Bolton are unsubstantiated and several reports have said that at his last meeting with his Cabinet, Trump asked if he could make a strike upon Iran, here:
(https://www.google.com/search?q=at+...ome..69i57.2759j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) <== this is substantiation. You should try it.
5) No. I can only go on the numbers I get from online sites, knowing they're inaccurate and often deliberately understated.
5a) Probably not. Even here in Oz, evidence of C-19 has been found in sewerage water in regions not known to have any cases.
6) As I've said before, I'm a swinging voter depending on context/issues of the day. If I was an American citizen I would not have voted for Trump, if only because it's obvious to me that Trump only cares about Trump. In early 2001 shortly after Dubya was elected, I met some well-spoken, likable, interesting American tourists (a family of three) who were clearly conservative in many ways, but warm and decent. I asked them about Dubya:
--- is he a good man? Yes, they said, really cares about people.
--- can he be trusted? Oh yes, for sure.
--- is he smart, a thinker? Yes, again, and so on.
Of course, Dubya was a nearly-illiterate fop who was controlled by the GOP (specifically, Dick Cheney & Rumsfeld) and duped into the War with Iraq on the basis of non-existent WMDs, from which Cheney et al profited hugely, also Bush's own family.
They were not 'bad' people, those tourists, but their political judgment was appalling and they trusted the wrong pollies. Darned if I know why.

Trump has stated often going back to the mid-80's that he's a liar, in fact he brags about it. He's a ruthless opportunist, a sexist/misogynist of the worst kind, and as President has claimed his authority to be 'absolute'. I say again, he's a narcissistic, megalomaniacal madman, on top of which he is dangerously ignorant. Dumber'n Dubya, which is hard to do/be.
Supporting Trump does not stamp anybody as a bad person, but that support is incomprehensible to me.

Weak as piss the lot of 'em, unsighted since about Tuesday Nov 4. Massive surprise.

Mind you, things were fairly indefensible even by a few days later - honestly surprised FK, Balls In and YippeeYiYeo kept slugging. As of now though its at pure mindbending batshit level crazy, pretty unplayable even for the most ardent supporters. Suspect even Ballsy might've finally accepted the inevitable and checked out, his last post was prior to the Rudy and Sid Powell presser - if I was on Trump that would've broken me for sure :tearsofjoy:
Ey nothing compared to calling the last four years of Trump's Presidency illegitimate like seriously you think you have the high moral ground here I'll give you a tip.......You don't!

Now Biden won and I think Trump should concede but I'm sure you can handle another 4 years of hearing Biden Presidency illegitimate from the other side hey what do you think?
No one's checked out most have just accepted the result and moved on its not hard.
I mean we are still hearing of Muh CoLluShIoN!! on this very page lol.

So go on tell us all about how Trump is "killing western democracy" ...... when the Democrats have done that very thing over the last 4 years and it's gotten us to this point. So I'm sure you can see the hypocrisy here and No it's no different at all.......if anything you guys/girls are calling yourselves out here of how delusional you all are..

Last edited:
We are watching the fall of western democracy Infront of our eyes, this is heading towards civil war if SCOTUS over turn this election.
I think the general feeling in the US now is that Trump is finished.
Apart from his close friends and relatives, I can’t see anyone sticking their neck out for him anymore.

While I acknowledge that he has handled Covid horribly, the stats that you have produced are not necessarily accurate. Ie do you think India and China are honest to the world about their Covid rates? Do they even know?
P.S. am still thinking about this and would like to point out how you use doubts about numbers to deflect.
You admit Trump "has handled Covid horribly", but try to make it sound not-so-horrible by casting doubt on India's and China's numbers. Why not also the American numbers, which could be out by 20-100%? <== but even that is a deflection.
So, here:
Let's say that America with 4.25% of world popn. does not have 20% of the world cases. Let's suppose because of other countries' misreporting it's 'only' 15% or 'only' 10%.
It's still a clusterfook. A nightmare.

That is the guy that Trump or in place as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the Department of Homeland Security, who reported that the election was the most secure in US history, and so was fired by Trump this week, commenting on the farce that was the Giuliani press conference this week.
Yeah, I get that. But what are the details of his commments? what is he suggesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back