US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost interest in Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again though when I found out it was pretty much a direct lift of an obscure Quo song. No-one likes plagiarism.

I heard that it was a take-off of a little-known Status Quo song ... oh, wait ...

Night Train do it right.....what evidence the last 4 years Collusion,Impeachment over Nothing not to mention what the previous administration when they wiretapped candidate Trump.

Trump acting like a baby now is now different unless you think IT IS then I can't help you.

I could dig up all the articles and headlines but I'm sure you can do all that yourself.

Trump will concede eventually I think but there are no good and bad here they are all the same.

Trump didn't come out squeaky clean from Mueller's report. It wasn't impeachment over nothing. The call wasn't perfect. Trump was abusing his office to try and get a foreign government to sully his political opponent. That ain't on.

If you can't see the difference between this and what's been going on with Trump then there's no rational discussion to be had with you. I respect your right to an opinion, but my opinion is that your opinion is s**t.

No you weren't one of them I agree and I'll give you that........ but it's no different to the way the Dems carried on. They didn't accept it and tried everything under the sun and alot of their conspiracies have been debunked full stop.

Look I agree with alot of what you said but I'll say it again I think Trump should concede go down whatever legal route he is allowed and then give it up. Me thinks he already knows it and it's all optics and show.

I'd say both sides cheated in some way and from what I here it's not new so it's done it's over for him.
Codswallop.

I heard that it was a take-off of a little-known Status Quo song ... oh, wait ...
It was a rip off. :)

Even the main line of the lyrics was similar:
"I never thought I'd see or hear you again?"

As an Adelaide boy growing up in the 80s I must have seen them half a dozen times. Never liked their signature song, and it might not have been overly complex, but gee they were good at what they did.

Not only is he a Aussie music veteran, I've seen some of his FB posts - and he is very much of my political leaning (and yours I would think).

Icing on the cake.
I'm not completely sure where I sit on the political spectrum, but I feel that most of my values are summed up in the Dennis Leary classic called 'arsehole'.

I'm sure part of Trump's strategy post-election has been to try to bait Biden. If I'm right in that opinion, it hasn't worked. Biden's too smart for that.
I reckon after the First Debate (when Biden rose to the bait a few times), Biden must have got some good advice about avoiding toe-to-toe with Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night Train do it right.....what evidence? the last 4 year......Collusion,Impeachment over Nothing not to mention what the previous administration when they wiretapped candidate Trump they have been trying to overthrow him before he was Potus and during his Presidency.

Trump acting like a baby now is no different unless you think IT IS then I have a bridge to sell you..

I could dig up all the articles and headlines but I'm sure you can do all that yourself.

Trump will concede eventually I think but there are no good and bad here they are all the same as i said I think this is all show for him now.
I know how to tag someone but we know you will trawl through here anyway.

If you make claims, the burden of proof is on the individual making the claim to back it up.

I mean I shared a link before showing Trump actually saying how great the Obama administration was during the transition...

Yep. Way off topic but interesting that for a lot of pets c19 been a winner- owners home and spending far more time with them, which is really all they want
I've got a number of animals and this has been a bad year for health issues with them, so I've been in regular contact with my vet.

The interesting thing is that the nurses there have told me that they have been flat out since the pandemic hit - probably the busiest they have been in years.

Likely for the reason you say - people have been spending more time at home with their animals and have been getting more routine things done (checkups, vaccinations, desexing, etc) as result.

Plus there have been more adoptions from rescues and pounds, meaning more follow up vet work.

Yeah mate, I was plagiarising your post; read again ;)
(my bad --- if I gotta explain it, t'weren't funny)
I'll engage Trump's lawyers to sue you on my behalf.

Which means you are safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back