US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a false flag it does make alot of sense, I'll need to get our resident expert FireKrakouer to advise :p

Then again, Trump pretty much lost Georgia coz he spent 6 months telling people not to absentee vote and then got about 20k less absentee votes than in the primary so anything's possible I guess, lol

I think it boils down for the Republicans that losing Georgia loses them the Senate...Which would be a big blow.

I think it boils down for the Republicans that losing Georgia loses them the Senate...Which would be a big blow.
It would be a big blow for them, but at the same time it would be a great blow for common ****ing decency.

As a false flag it does make alot of sense, I'll need to get our resident expert FireKrakouer to advise :p

Then again, Trump pretty much lost Georgia coz he spent 6 months telling people not to absentee vote and then got about 20k less absentee votes than in the primary so anything's possible I guess, lol

Talking about false flags, doesn't FK have a southern cross tattoo?

A great BOON for common decency imo.
I meant "blow for democracy" in a positive sense.

But of course you have enunciated it wonderfully as well.

Played a couple of U19s games with this bloke. One of my few claims to fame.

download (4).jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fill us in on the facts. Go on. I dare you. :)
Ok ok ok i downloaded Dominion on my facebook and all of u sudden I have 75 million new friends! ok some are dead and some are the same people but oh well we can't have it all.

Knowing that you lost the election, you've come and crashed the after party admitting you are trolling. I guess like Trump you'll eventually see yourself out or someone else will for you.
Well you got it all worked out what more can I say and now you are trying to become a moderator.

No I'll say it again I'm watching you troll yourself Roby now if you can't handle a different opinion other than your own echo than I'm sorry I can't help you there.

Keep deluding yourself and telling yourself that it's what 90pcnt of the main stream media are saying and you are just repeating the same lines.

Like sheep.

The song and dance of the self proclaimed "independent thinker".

tenor.gif

We've been there; done that.

Ok ok ok i downloaded Dominion on my facebook and all of u sudden I have 75 million new friends! ok some are dead and some are the same people but oh well we can't have it all.
Republican voters, aka the walking dead.

What I want to know, and this goes for any conspiracy theory, not just this whole election debacle, is what evidence will actually persuade Trumpians to swing the other way? Because there’s been countless evidence contrary to what they accuse and there’s been people from their own side admitting there’s no evidence to help their case yet still they persist with their ridiculous narrative.

It’s just a farce. If there’s no evidence, it’s because the fraud goes higher up/they are that good at rigging the election. Whether it comes from independent or MSM, the retort is “oh they are reputable” or “MSM. You sheeple are all falling for it”. Like * me. It’s actually beyond a joke.

My girlfriend asked me today why am I so invested in this. I don’t think she realises how serious this kind of delusion can eventually take things. I’m all for a healthy dose of scepticism, but there’s got to be some actual common sense with some things before people throw around crazy conspiracies.

No doubt. But are some of Trump’s base smart enough to realise that, or rather do they even care. I reckon a not insignificant portion couldn’t really give a s**t about the GOP, they’re just ride or die for Trump.

Some of them got banned, and not just on this forum but other forums.

A lot of them that turned up on election day (when it looked like he was winning) weren't banned

They are just cowards who have now gone into hiding, what a surprise that Trump supporters are cowards

How do you define dumb? Is it people lacking common sense and logical thinking or is it simply people who can't read or write or lowest IQ scores?

The bellwether curve in regards to people's IQ most fall within it, but the US must look more like a camel 🐫 than a bell. These days there is a definite gap in the population in regards to IQ

What I want to know, and this goes for any conspiracy theory, not just this whole election debacle, is what evidence will actually persuade Trumpians to swing the other way? Because there’s been countless evidence contrary to what they accuse and there’s been people from their own side admitting there’s no evidence to help their case yet still they persist with their ridiculous narrative.

It’s just a farce. If there’s no evidence, it’s because the fraud goes higher up/they are that good at rigging the election. Whether it comes from independent or MSM, the retort is “oh they are reputable” or “MSM. You sheeple are all falling for it”. Like fu** me. It’s actually beyond a joke.

My girlfriend asked me today why am I so invested in this. I don’t think she realises how serious this kind of delusion can eventually take things. I’m all for a healthy dose of scepticism, but there’s got to be some actual common sense with some things before people throw around crazy conspiracies.

Maybe what I'm about to say will enlight.

They're not interested truth of facts per se. What they really want, need or crave is trust. They trust Trump. Whether you agree with this or not, a lot of people have been disenfranchised with major establishments due to ongoing corruption and self-interest of such. It's not like movies and the MSM have gone against this narrative, in fact they've fueled it. So people will cling on to anything that will appease their discontent, particularly if it requires little effort. Because it means they feel more empowered that change can happen without a lot effort.

Trump says all the right things to all the wrong people. It's not that the wrong people are neccesairly bad or evil, they are just in the ideal circumstances, the ideal time and place that the kind of rhetoric that Trump uses resonates with them. That's all it is. A song for the lazily and blissful ignorant.

So yes, it is ironic that those who cling to Trump are ones that also lay claim to want be free of oppressors but all they are doing just trading one oppressor for another.

Trump doesn't care about the first amendment, it's patently clear now; that's if you can step back and see it for what is. But if you've invested all your trust in this then stepping out is not an option. Which then begs the question. If you are trying to uncover "the truth, the great consipiracy" when you finally see it, hear it, but then ultimately don't accept it, what are you really looking for?

My answer is this. I think like Trump they're not looking for anything, it's the game of searching for something but never finding it is what intrigues them. Asking the question but never having to answer it, as the latter is always the hardest, the 90% of the effort.

Nail. Head.

The hype around AOC from the 'left' is pure Twitter nonsense.

How someone so divisive and incoherent about actual policy, would make a good President or even leader is beyond me.

As long as money is controlling Politics in the US she will get nowhere anyway. Nobody will fund her campaigns if her policies don't benefit anyone. She's a token to the DNC to keep the left on their side.

I see her that way too.

Celebrating the collapse of oil industry and loss of jobs, then deleting her tweets. The "you just pay for it" quotes. The accent she puts on and the "crying" at migrant camps.

She's clueless at the best of times. She's young and charismatic and knows how to fire people up, that's about it. Her mentor Bernie is the opposite - doesn't intend to divide or pander to a base, sticks to the same message and keeps his head down.
Your last five words show that you are reality illiterate, he ******* ran for the nomination, how the * in a country with 330,000,000 people is that keeping your head down.
Russell’s Teapot wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back