The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo was sanctioned by the club for attending the wedding in Egypt.

Penalty remains private.

I sorta sympathize with him, I understand why he wants to attend but it's up to his brother to either delay the ceremony to a more appropriate time or make it COVID-safe

I don't think we'll penalize him at all but we can't let Mo go either, otherwise all the other players would take it as a cue to go to all kinds of crazy places

I sorta sympathize with him, I understand why he wants to attend but it's up to his brother to either delay the ceremony to a more appropriate time or make it COVID-safe

I don't think we'll penalize him at all but we can't let Mo go either, otherwise all the other players would take it as a cue to go to all kinds of crazy places
There is one thing for sure, that would have been a very uncomfortable meeting he would have had with Jurgen. I would not want to piss off Jurgen and i think Jurgen would probably feel let down.

So much going on there.

No Thiago still, what's annoying is that it's never been reported on what he actually did. No Shaq either so I dont know what's happened there? Salah despite rumours that he could play is out. Fabinho back is massive though and Milner deputises at RB.

The bench is weak sauce though so the starting XI need to get it done. Could be a big game for Curtis Jones, he's gotta step up and he's certainly capable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back