Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

also I did not look at fixtures...

Nah good shout, I'd been thinking for weeks I would keep him over their fixtures but blinked and moved to Grealish. It let me go Lookman to Zaha so could still work out I guess.

Nah good shout, I'd been thinking for weeks I would keep him over their fixtures but blinked and moved to Grealish. It let me go Lookman to Zaha so could still work out I guess.
Son looked cooked towards the end of the game. They have a lot of fixtures. I am tempted to move on Kane and Son this week for Vardy and Salah.

Missed the deadline so stuck with Salah. Is he likely to be back for the next game??

On 53 points with Vestegaard, Kilman And Zaha to go. Need a 0-0 draw in the Wolves/Southampton game.

Missed the deadline so stuck with Salah. Is he likely to be back for the next game??

On 53 points with Vestegaard, Kilman And Zaha to go. Need a 0-0 draw in the Wolves/Southampton game.

Salah tested negative today. I’d say he misses the Champions League and plays next week.

I haven't used a WC yet. Think I have until Jan to use one or lose one. I might use it and load up on Leicester and Liverpool players. I fluked a good score of 87 which doubled my previous best score. Im back baby.

Im around 3 million overall incase you thought I was any good at this game.

Nice work!

Yup two wildcards , one for each half of year.
Need to do some research soon.

85 for the week
Up to 500k or so. Top 10 in BF!!

all out for 41...it could have been worse...seriously.
i paid the price for not having Bruno or DCL

would love to get DCL in but i can't find a way to do it that i'm happy with. if Salah misses again then that changes things.
current plan is to roll with what i've got and hope that Salah returns and everyone else is less s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

47 all out...can't complain, rank now 3.5m.

So now it's December, the time of much rotation...I have a plan.
Struijk -> Dias this week
Ferguson -> Taylor (BUR) next week

Mitrovic can stay, he's good for 1 point and will explode one day.

47 all out...can't complain, rank now 3.5m.

So now it's December, the time of much rotation...I have a plan.
Struijk -> Dias this week
Ferguson -> Taylor (BUR) next week

Mitrovic can stay, he's good for 1 point and will explode one day.

Why bringing in Taylor? They have pretty crap fixtures.

Why bringing in Taylor? They have pretty crap fixtures.

Warm body tbh, my other option which is much more fun is Mitrovic->Bamford/Watkins. One for next week!

I’ll actually do Ferguson -> Dias, there’s a chance Struijk might play at some point over December with injuries.

Loving the goal and assist from Wilson

Anonmyous all game, then double point haul. That’s the sort of FPL player you want in your team!

Warm body tbh, my other option which is much more fun is Mitrovic->Bamford/Watkins. One for next week!

I’ll actually do Ferguson -> Dias, there’s a chance Struijk might play at some point over December with injuries.

There's plenty of other 4.5m defenders who would do better than him over the next stretch though.

There's plenty of other 4.5m defenders who would do better than him over the next stretch though.

My hand was forced with Mitro dropping tonight. Already made Mitro -> Bamford for next week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back