Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
How was he just carrying Perez around after the win lol. Imagine doing that to Bisping or Diaz

People call that anticlimactic and a letdown but dont say as bad stuff about the comain?! Man...
Only a letdown to me as it had so much potential, the fight wasn't bad. Shev did what she had to.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sounds like Fig getting a quick turnaround. Dana trying to get him booked before years end

Given he struggles with the cut, not sure i like it for him but if he can, * yeah. Him v Moreno is good, Garbrandt better

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sounds like Fig getting a quick turnaround. Dana trying to get him booked before years end

Given he struggles with the cut, not sure i like it for him but if he can, fu** yeah. Him v Moreno is good, Garbrandt better

Yep Fig v Moreno have agreed to fight at ufc 256 (mid December)

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Murmurings now that Yan v Sterling is off 256. Seems to be re Yan.

Makes sense to turn the flyweights round crazy quick then. Tony co main

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
That's a baller move, I know flyweights aren't making the $$ of the other blokes but you look at snoozeman milking his title as long as possible by barely fighting and then you've got Fig fighting 3 times in like 5 months. Killer.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
That's a baller move, I know flyweights aren't making the $$ of the other blokes but you look at snoozeman milking his title as long as possible by barely fighting and then you've got Fig fighting 3 times in like 5 months. Killer.
Usman is very much of the professional era, whereas Fig is a throwback - a fighter who fights because he likes to fight. You just don't have to have that drive these days, and it's very frustrating for us fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Usman is very much of the professional era, whereas Fig is a throwback - a fighter who fights because he likes to fight. You just don't have to have that drive these days, and it's very frustrating for us fans.

Seems like the only current title holders who aren't scared of fighting often are Izzy and Fig.
Although credit to Jan for looking at backing up pretty quickly.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I ******* can’t stand snooze man. He pisses me the fk off every time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back