Kade Simpson - Taking up a coaching position with Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

" His role will also expand to the Club’s new standalone side in the VFL and East Coast Second-Tier Competition, where Simpson will be a line coach, working closely with the AFL side’s young players in helping them take their development to the next level. "

Simmo: Ladies, here is my secret for success: pilates for strength & conditioning, horlicks for pre-bed relaxation and knitting for mental clarity....

Oh....and moving past early setbacks, playing with courage & pride, never giving up, backing into packs and not being defined by your body size/shape....they all help too...

And ah, have I told you about this thing where you feign movement to your right and then swing round to your left? No? It's still early, we'll get to that...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

309e7f1e0db00cd1e5239a14acd6a8a3b91f19b0

Great news for Kade & the club, I am a little concerned about how many players are going to end up in pieces when he tells them “just keep your eye on the ball, go back with the flight, throw your hands up & take the mark, it will be ok - I did it for yrs & it only hurts for a minute or two after” 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back