Mega Thread The NBA Bubble Off AND preseason thread (2020)

Who will win the NBA off season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Sac Town be matching our offer? Hield, Fox and Barnes have already stacked their cap.

Also we would have Bogdan, Galli, Huerter, ... plus Hunter and Reddish and Snell and Dunn.

We could go Collins-Galli-Bogdan-Huerter-Trae and do it Houston style.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Will Sac Town be matching our offer? Hield, Fox and Barnes have already stacked their cap.

Also we would have Bogdan, Galli, Huerter, ... plus Hunter and Reddish and Snell and Dunn.

We could go Collins-Galli-Bogdan-Huerter-Trae and do it Houston style.

No market for Hield so probably not

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Wants to get to the Mavs doesn't he? I think where holding out for Giannis next season.

Doesn't mean Mavs want him does it
He is very overpaid.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
The more I think about the Adams trade the less I like it.

Hill, Kenny, a 1st and 2 bad Eastern Conference team seconds for 30mil in salary and heaps of uncertainty about Adams' future. Coupled with the unavoidable opportunity cost of the assets burned.

Presti reamed Griffin, unless he signs with us for MLEish money

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Apparently the Knicks are making 'smart' moves.

I can't believe Knicks Reddit is justifying Nerlens Noel and Austin Rivers as a win because they're 'smart' moves when we can't land a ******* player with a pinky finger's worth of ball ability.

* me dead.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Apparently the Knicks are making 'smart' moves.

I can't believe Knicks Reddit is justifying Nerlens Noel and Austin Rivers as a win because they're 'smart' moves when we can't land a ******* player with a pinky finger's worth of ball ability.

fu** me dead.
This just made my day.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Do we call off next season at this point? It's just gonna be a mindless march to the title for the Lakers. They have crushed Free Agency and trades.

LeBron
AD
Schroder
Trez
M.Gasol
Kuzma
Caruso
KCP
Mathews

Meanwhile GSW were supposed to be back then Klay went down again and the Clippers have gotten worse. Boston gotten worse, the Heat have kinda stood still. Nuggets havent done much. Easy picking for the Lakers next season.

I guess the season might hold some interest if Harden finds his way to Brooklyn so I hope that happens.

Do we call off next season at this point? It's just gonna be a mindless march to the title for the Lakers. They have crushed Free Agency and trades.

LeBron
AD
Schroder
Trez
M.Gasol
Kuzma
Caruso
KCP
Mathews

Meanwhile GSW were supposed to be back then Klay went down again and the Clippers have gotten worse. Boston gotten worse, the Heat have kinda stood still. Nuggets havent done much. Easy picking for the Lakers next season.

I guess the season might hold some interest if Harden finds his way to Brooklyn so I hope that happens.
I agree. Anything but a title and the season will be an epic fail peternorth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back