2020 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

norway blue , who is Freddie Spencer similar to of the current/recent riders?

Love your passion dodge . Similar to Fast Freddy ?. Probably not how it works in motorcycle racing at elite level across decades . He was a a fabulous world champion and won around very elite company .Maybe he pioneered getting right off the seat ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks like it'll be either Smith or Savadori again on the Aprilia. They really don't help themselves do they.....

Also do we know if Mir will ride with the #1? Would he be the first since Casey?

Was Nicky the last before Casey?

Isn't done that often in Moto GP

Poetry .

Is still one of the best moments of my life, we flooded the track when he won, great weekend all round concerts at night bikes during the day loved loved loved it, great memory and the reason I still watch every race today.

Freddie Spencer was a knobhead to put it mildly it’s hard to split him and Lawson for who was the biggest a-hole, Rainey and Schwantz on the other hand were great blokes and true champions.

Phillip Island was such a success it was one of the only Grand Prix to actually make money all the others around the world run at a loss, I wanted to kill John Cain when he lost us the Grand Prix to Eastern Creek and even though I still went there it was never the same.

In 89 we had Gardiner 1st and Doohan 2nd that was huge as well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is still one of the best moments of my life, we flooded the track when he won, great weekend all round concerts at night bikes during the day loved loved loved it, great memory and the reason I still watch every race today.

Freddie Spencer was a knobhead to put it mildly it’s hard to split him and Lawson for who was the biggest a-hole, Rainey and Schwantz on the other hand were great blokes and true champions.

Phillip Island was such a success it was one of the only Grand Prix to actually make money all the others around the world run at a loss, I wanted to kill John Cain when he lost us the Grand Prix to Eastern Creek and even though I still went there it was never the same.

In 89 we had Gardiner 1st and Doohan 2nd that was huge as well.

The American thing . Got Joe Now in moto 2 hehe . Phillip island is one of the best tracks in the world . Bathurst for me . Come at me

]
Who is he comparable to I meant?
Even the Americans aren’t like Spencer and Lawson anymore they were toss pots so there not like anyone today, riding style all the Americans back then were from dirt track racing and the 500s suited them, Lawson was steady Eddie and very much like Rainey they were just consistency personified, Spencer was at the end of his career when I started watching so other than being a dickhead he was also a good rider.

Schwantz was my favourite as he was all or nothing Kevin and left it all out on the track, was rapped when he finally got his title.

The American thing . Got Joe Now in moto 2 hehe . Phillip island is one of the best tracks in the world . Bathurst for me . Come at me

Phillip Island is absolutely one of the best tracks and all the riders would agree. Also the best atmosphere

Looks like it'll be either Smith or Savadori again on the Aprilia. They really don't help themselves do they.....

They wanted Iannone who became unavailable. Crutchlow next who turned them down. No from Dovi. They tried youth with Bezecchi, DiGiantonnio and Joe Roberts who all turned their back.

Smith and Savadori are the next best option.

]

Even the Americans aren’t like Spencer and Lawson anymore they were toss pots so there not like anyone today, riding style all the Americans back then were from dirt track racing and the 500s suited them, Lawson was steady Eddie and very much like Rainey they were just consistency personified, Spencer was at the end of his career when I started watching so other than being a dickhead he was also a good rider.

Schwantz was my favourite as he was all or nothing Kevin and left it all out on the track, was rapped when he finally got his title.

Agree with your dirt track comment Murphster . Could slide em