WBBL|06 Semi-final 1: Melbourne Stars vs Perth Scorchers - Wednesday, 25 November 2020 (7.10pm AEDT)

Who is the Scorchers' best-ever WBBL player?

• Meg Lanning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katherine Brunt

• Nat Sciver

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

oh come on.....

Eventhough that Kingy is over in Perth now, she still is a Victorian at heart....

Villani, Lanning, Sutherland, Faltum, Flintoff, Sophie Day etc all VICTORIANS!!!!!

I think someone might just be a tad salty that their cross town rival is in the Final and they're not...
Spent 6 years at OLSH College in Bentleigh (my mum taught her)

oh come on.....

Eventhough that Kingy is over in Perth now, she still is a Victorian at heart....

Villani, Lanning, Sutherland, Faltum, Flintoff, Sophie Day etc all VICTORIANS!!!!!

I think someone might just be a tad salty that their cross town rival is in the Final and they're not...
You're the one thumbing down factual posts for no reason, buddy.

I'll admit there's something redeemable about Sutherland and A.Lanning, can't figure out what though.

65 bucks for that coffee table book, btw. "A portion of money raised from sales will go to the Bradman Museum," so I'll think about it.

Hopefully there's some substance to it, and not much ink wasted on "the ground-breaking new structure for the Ashes across all three forms of the game".

Wish the Sixers made it (not saying they deserved it one bit), might have got smacked but at least there's the off chance Healy might go nuts. Scorchers were never beating the Stars, not with that middle order. Surely tomorrow's game is closer.

Wish the Sixers made it (not saying they deserved it one bit), might have got smacked but at least there's the off chance Healy might go nuts. Scorchers were never beating the Stars, not with that middle order. Surely tomorrow's game is closer.

In their only real clash this season the Heat won very comfortably so you’d doubt it

In their only real clash this season the Heat won very comfortably so you’d doubt it

It’s 1 all this season. Both clashes were “real” just because it was rain reduced doesn’t change that.

It’s 1 all this season. Both clashes were “real” just because it was rain reduced doesn’t change that.

5 overs chasing a ridiculous target.

Meanwhile when playing a proper 20 over match, Thunder were completely outclassed. They made less than the Scorchers tonight who you’re complaining about not being worthy of finals!

Pretty easy win in the end for the Stars.

Not really. Once Mooney went out the Stars were well in front of the game.
Sciver has been fantastic in the games I have seen the Stars play this year.

King was brilliant too. Without her not saying you lose but would be tougher

Back