• Vlaustin

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • May

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris Andrews for me.

Saad should be on the list, elite attacking and defending

For a scragging hack who was dominated by Charlie in the QF, Grimes gets some love.

I guess Charlie had to get one back on Grimes, considering Grimes had him absolutely head ****ed in back to back games last year, including the QF.

Ryan is great though don't think he's a traditional fullback in the simple sense, no doubt he's a star
He played a vastly different role this year with Freo's big men dropping like flies, Was giving up 10/15cm, 10/15Kg's and not playing in a position he's best suited for

Still was great.

McGovern has runs on the board, is my favourite defender in the comp. He's getting older and Andrews will replace him but for mine, at his peak, he was the best.

Take your pick out of Andrews Grimes McGovern imo.
Agree. They seem to be the consensus top 3 in whatever order you personally desire

GWS's Haynes is a gun. Very similar to Vlastuin but a better user of the ball.
Andrews is brilliant though. Watched him closely when he played on Hawkins and he made Hawkins look undersized which doesn't happen ever.

Harris Andrews for me. An absolute rock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit like 'that day Hogan/Cox kicked 3 on Rance' perhaps? You know a defender is elite when people talk forever-after about a forward kicking 3 on them.

I guess with Grimes, the ultimate acknowledgement is that whichever forward he mans up on these days has to run away from the play and sit up on the wing, lol.
Conveniently ignoring the story about Hogan was he was in his 5th ever game and flogged Rance.

The list kind of reminds me of just how great Dustin Fletcher is/was

No one in that list had the versatility that guy had or could do it all like him. Dustin Fletcher was so far and away the best defender of all time. None of those are even in the same ball park

We wont have a better defender then him atleast for another 20 years

The list kind of reminds me of just how great Dustin Fletcher is/was

No one in that list had the versatility that guy had or could do it all like him. Dustin Fletcher was so far and away the best defender of all time. None of those are even in the same ball park

We wont have a better defender then him atleast for another 20 years

Yeah nah. Hell, Id be picking Glass before Fletcher. Fletcher was really more of a 3rd tall type. Can't even remember him playing on an opponent. Might as well throw in Maxwell to the GOAT defender discussion if youre including Fletcher.

Actually find it pretty funny when people bring up Instances like Hogan flogged Rance one day or Hale kicked a bag on Scarlett one day.

Can't tell me you've never had a bad day in sport in your life?

All the stars in the comp have bad days games from time to time it's just the abnormalities stick out cause your not used to seeing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw Ben Holland slaughter Fremantle one day at the G (live, was working there)

For tigs or Dees ? Id kill for a player like him now.

Back