Rumour Adam Saad injured after doing wheelies down Sydney Road

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a picture of the car that hit the pole on their instagram.
Fair play to Adam Saad doing wheelies in a car

TF7yu5y.gif

Brock McLean gave him an 8.5/10 for style and creativity.

What was the REAL reason hinted at for him wanting to leave Essendon?

He got tired of having to do ramadan with Jake Stringer every year.

What was the REAL reason hinted at for him wanting to leave Essendon?
He put spokey dokeys on his wheels and Merrett told him that spokey dokeys were for girls and Saad said nah-ah they are awesome and cool and Zach is a stupid name for stupid heads anyway and then Merrett told Saads Mum that he did some skids on the driveway and then Saad wasn't allowed to play at Essendon any more.

Hopefully he hasn't done a Charlie Curnow and prematurely ended his career with off-field tomfoolery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheelies down Sydney Rd? Anyone that can find enough space in that carpark to do wheelies has my respect.

This.

I'm calling bullshit on this rumour. Between the traffic and the constant line-up of trams, there's no way anyone was doing wheelies on Sydney Road.

In the early hours of this morning a mid 20's male, believed to be Adam Saad was seen doing wheelies down Sydney Road - shortly before losing control of his motorbike and taking out a pole outside of Stay Gold.

It is believed that he has injured his ankle and may have a delayed start to his pre-season at the blues.

Mid 20's Lebo is hooning with his motorbike on Sydney Road.

It’s obviously Adam Saad, he’d be the only one of them doing that.

Mid 20's Lebo is hooning with his motorbike on Sydney Road.

It’s obviously Adam Saad, he’d be the only one of them doing that.

You’re sounding like a man in denial. No need to be be, this is all a storm in a tea cup.

I live not far from the area in question and on a walk last night I went past Stay Gold, can confirm a pole has been taken out. Was a decent hit.

Can't confirmed if taken out by Adam Saad doing a wheelie though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back