Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

You can recruit all the players you want but the cap is 55k and points
I've heard all these young guys want good coin but half of them have hearts the size of peas and after the game there gone they don't even stick around for one drink to support the club

You can recruit all the players you want but the cap is 55k and points
I've heard all these young guys want good coin but half of them have hearts the size of peas and after the game there gone they don't even stick around for one drink to support the club

Pretty sure the cap is 50k

How and why do the ex glenrowan players qualify as 1 pointers?

This is going to be very interesting on how aflneb allocate points to a lot of players for season 2021.
With players not allowed a deduction of points as no games were played in 2020. Do clearances for the 2020 season count?
Glenrowan players as it stands should be 3 points if they were senior players.
Can’t be given a extra point for playing in the same league as Glenrowan are not in the league anymore........or are they........

Corey Smith signed, sealed and delivered to Billabong Crows. Moyhu fed up with him shopping around came back and asked the hoppers for money they offered him half and he was gone. Ok player but rates himself a bit better then he is.

Corey Smith signed, sealed and delivered to Billabong Crows. Moyhu fed up with him shopping around came back and asked the hoppers for money they offered him half and he was gone. Ok player but rates himself a bit better then he is.
Yeah did hear he shopped himself at Brock Burrum and CDHBU. Asked for too much coin and clubs laughed at him.

Normo to play 1 out in the square for Tarra? If his calves were no good last season I’d hate to think how they will go carrying twice the weight! And will the ground at Tarra be big enough for big Dan Withams ego?

In all seriousness though whats everyone’s predictions for the season?

I’m thinking if Tarra can back up some really good signings with some depth in the ressies they will be my flag favorite.
They’ll meet Milawa in the granny again and I think it could go either way.

Tarra flag favorites
Now that's the biggest call I've heard for a while
They must have picked up a lot

Normo to play 1 out in the square for Tarra? If his calves were no good last season I’d hate to think how they will go carrying twice the weight! And will the ground at Tarra be big enough for big Dan Withams ego?

I’m thinking if Tarra can back up some really good signings with some depth in the ressies they will be my flag favorite.
How olds Karl? Absolute Great player but don’t put too much pressure on him. Will slot in nicely at the kennel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats Dan Witham doing ?? Do you know Dan ??

Tarra flag favorites
Now that's the biggest call I've heard for a while
They must have picked up a lot

Have picked up
Karl Norman
Fraser Elliott
Jack Amery
Daniel McCormick
Tristan D’Antonio
Sam Neave
Damon Hansen
Scott Thompson
Daniel Witham
And some bloke named Lachie Hansen

All on a 50k cap !!
That sounds great for tarra but that's a long list of recruits with the players you already have for a cap of 50k

Also, how is glenrowans rejuvenated 2021 list looking? Any decent recruits flown in under the radar??

Rumour has it Jacob Dean to transition to the rivals Whorouly. Apparently to take on a player/coach role. Also talks about him taking a captaincy position. If this is true, and his shoulder is 100%, I’d be penciling him in for the league b&f. I’d also be putting Whorouly up there for premiership contention.

Rumour has it Jacob Dean to transition to the rivals Whorouly. Apparently to take on a player/coach role. Also talks about him taking a captaincy position. If this is true, and his shoulder is 100%, I’d be penciling him in for the league b&f. I’d also be putting Whorouly up there for premiership contention.

Have watched your league from afar for a while, and Whorouly intrigue me.

Flag in 2007 (could be wrong) & have floated around mid table / thereabouts since.

They seem to be a good family club & have a strong following, but never the media attention / big recruits other clubs do?

Rarely hear them mentioned on here!

Why would they leave a Club that is right up there with a Chance of a Flag to head to a Club on the Rebuild?
If it’s to help out a rebuild then kudos to the 3 of them

Did you really think they were going? NW bought a flag some years ago and has never recovered. The club will say the ground was the reason but nobody believes that. Dallas did some good work with no big name recruits chasing massive cash but with some of the recruiting now you have to question whether they will ever get back there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back